Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

"no burn days" means you cannot build a fire in a fire place, a pretty safe place for fire?

does this extend to gas ranges too, like shabbos but not quite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

hifi posted:

no burning wood

my magnesium fireplace is still ok though right

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

akadajet posted:

haven't seen that one, but the owners surely deserved it for trying to mount a tv there.

that's not a load-bearing decoration, dingus

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

BiohazrD posted:

i love this image, but for reasons other than the tv

its the most slap shod flip a house in 3 weeks bullshit. the loving fake stone tile, fake marble mantle held on with mortar and no anchors. it pleases me

and the longer you look the worse it gets

door frame different colour from mouldings, white door in lenin-grey room with brown floors, you've probably got a good quarter of a board-width's worth of play in that floor from one side to the other (txt me) , fireplace with no grille or glass doors is almost definitely a code violation, whatever stonework's in front of the fireplace isn't deep enough unless there's a gas insert but if that's the case what's with the bullshit styro-stone, why does a white chair have pink threads and black leather, is the owner yao ming or did the person in the chair stick his neck up at a 40 degree angle to watch tv, and now that i think about it where's the video source for that tv even...

Thanks Ants posted:

grovermantel

needs insulation behind it

• Locked thread