Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

why, who does it?

you, probably.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i live in central texas, where there is 0 need for fireplace. Yet half the homes here have one and a tv mounted right above it.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

OldAlias posted:

but people used to mount crts above fireplaces

lol at this

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

does anyone have the picture of the mantle that broke off because it was fake wood styrofoam and smashed a big plasma on the floor

haven't seen that one, but the owners surely deserved it for trying to mount a tv there.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

lol indeed

and if you're an architect and design a fake fireplace into your plans, come up with some other ideas for a focal point you lazy gently caress.

if it's not freezing and snowing for like half the year you don't need a fireplace at all

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dislike button posted:

gas fireplace

lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

"heh. just buy a better house! dumbass :smugdog: "

you don't have to do that.

you just have get the fire place removed.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dislike button posted:

yeah it owns waking up on a cold winter morning and pressing a switch and having an instant fire (underneath my television, which is mounted above the fireplace)

So many good things in this picture

cool dog, but if the tv was lower he could watch the other dogs on tv more comfortably

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

seems like every nerd i work with now collects studio monitor crts for their retro gaming whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I have a separate room for my tv

my bathroom has a separate room in it for the toilet. it's pretty nice

• Locked thread