Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

why, who does it?

lots of fucktards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

and now that i think about it where's the video source for that tv even...

ppl put the receiver and cable box and other ott poo poo in a cupboard thing and have a ir reciever or some poo poo on top of the tv or whaytever ppl do now. idk. idiot

Stymie posted:

where should you mount the tv if the fireplace is the focal point of the room and most people don't use the fireplace anyway?

dont put the tv in the living room (big room with fireplace) and instead put it in the den u loving maroon. christ so drat stupid. lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
greetings in my big arched cielings living room with fireplace im gong to put a tv. the room thats impossible to heat and big and for when i have big parties and theres a piano inside of it. thats where ill sit alone and watch foot ball while i read the newspaper. instead of putting the tv in a little room thats a lot beter for when im watching cinimax at night and sleeping on the couch with the dog on the floor next to me. good thknking. -a big idiot

• Locked thread