Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

they named the fifth xbox the xbox one x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

HoneyBakedMAN posted:

I'm really loving my xb1x but I agree with others who say the UI is trash. I had an OG PS4 before getting this and the UI is so much slicker and more intuitive.

just wait 60 days and there will be a major system update that completely changes the UI

and if you dont like that one dont worry in 60 more days theyll do it again

theyll never fix party chat or any one of the other hundreds of weird dashboard issues but buddy they will happily rebuild the UI from the ground up every other month and ship it with 0 testing

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Wait a console that’s actually focused on gaming and not espn and cable boxes? More than 32mb of ram?

Did they accidentally read from Sonys e3 notes?

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

There are only a few whitelisted SSDs that will work with the Xbox using those adapters because of course. Microsoft is incapable of not loving up at least one incredibly easy thing.

PS5 got this (one thing) right. Just expose the m.2 port behind a plastic piece that pops off.