Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

So are there now Rabbid Amiibo or are they Amiibo knock-offs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Spiderman literally Batman, even the web swinging looked somehow familiar.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

SectumSempra posted:

I'm not sure if you saw e3 a few years ago when the two numb nuts sony and micro some how did worse consistent for years on end.

They actually showed off the xboxone as a media center and showed like 4 games during their show.

Sony thought 3d and move were going to take off at one point.

As lovely as things are, they are unanimously better

There are way less embarrassing memeable things.

which honestly kills most of the fun of e3.

The vr segment this year wasn't so hot.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Sony could have at least announced a price drop to turn the screws on Microsoft.

Or end their conference with a surprise like the good old days of E3.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I don't get how a fighting game, with how little it has to render on screen, can look so bad.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

After seeing the ongoing saga of the Vita/PSVR I'm not rushing out to get a pro.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

lol the switch cant play THAT? im skeptical

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

spasticColon posted:

So what's the over-under for Nintendo winning E3 tomorrow?

I give it a 50-50 chance.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

The MvC trailer was kind of funny because if you didn't know what the series was about I doubt you could have guessed it was a fighting game.

Probably the most disappointing thing about the Sony presser was how they didn't really have anything new to show and it was just expansions of stuff they showed last year (with Days Gone still not getting a release date so I guess expect it again next year.)

MvC looked like a telltale game in more ways than one.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm not insulting Wolfenstein here but that was one Fallout as hell trailer.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Fulchrum posted:

Is that - is that what they did in the good Spider-Man game?

Scoring it to an old song doesn't make a trailer Fallout.

Maybe doing that plus the retro 50's advertisements then a tiny montage of combat and the end does however.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm guessing we won't be seeing any Resident Evil 2 at this point.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm passing some time by watching E3 prediction videos. They're funny, but not as funny as the top ten Sony conference surprises video that had to include Call of Duty because of the slim pickings.

Hopefully Nintendo can top Ubisoft.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Even the actual Switch reveal direct wasn't so hot.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Kashuno posted:

I don't loving get this VR push. The market really doesn't seem to be there for it and it doesn't seem like that market is growing at all. Sony showed a bunch of VR games last night and while cracking open a cold one with the pretty boys in VR seems fun it's a dumb big investment for no actual payoff

HDTV was a huge success so now there is a neverending push for the next big selling form of media.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Releasing Skyrim twice on PS4 is the real deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Better hope Bethesda can handle the framerate for Skyrim PSVR, good luck with that one.

• Locked thread