Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

The Secret is real, and Conor is gonna be real rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

"Ah" has nothing on "AISH!" If conor learns that there is no man alive that could survive his wrath

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

FishBowlRobot posted:

It's better to have a loaded unusable gun in a circle in the middle of the ring than under a bed where a kid could get to it. :911:

Holy poo poo, is that a Thunderball reference?! God I loved that UCB show. Havent seen it since I was a young'n.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

FishBowlRobot posted:

:hfive: gently caress yeah, I didn't think anyone would get it.

We had to do a "how to" video in some class in high school. A classmate made a video on "how to play thunderball," honeys, hounds, and gun included. Not related, but he's currently in jail for felony weapons violations. He shoulda left it in the gun circle...

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Way to kill the thread by talking about some stupid poo poo nobody here gives a gently caress about, boy.

Disculpe. Sorry. Wait, did you call me boy?! Racism! Illiteracy! Uh, mink coats! Fanciful kicks to the head or groin!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Apparently Floyd's girl was texting that Watson fella and that's why Floyd beat her up. That's some stone cold trolling.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

floyd will be pissed when someone tells him who's name is on that jersey

Lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

attackmole posted:

If you play Darling Nikki loud enough it let's everyone around know that you gently caress :getin:

Hell yeah

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mechafunkzilla posted:

yeah gently caress Wayne Gretzky, what a oval office

He showed his balls on the forums and it was really funny. It takes dedication to being a really funny poster, but I wouldn't call him a oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Captain Log posted:

Uh, what am I missing here?

Forums poster Wayne Gretzky posted a bunch of pictures of his nuts in new and funny ways like 5 years ago.

e: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3481130 here's a thread that can explain more

• Locked thread