Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I did like the Big Reveal that Caster of Limbo was only pretending to be Abe no Seimei and was actually ASHIYA DOUMAN!!! when the vast majority of the english-speaking audience's response will be 'who?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

1st day of our Christmas login thing is a Summon Ticket.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Blue Rider Gem on the 25th or bust.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

if you want a better telling of Orleans the Turas Realta manga has finished adapting that story and is on Okeanos now.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

6 tix and a 10 roll got me Nezha. Good enough for now.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The Divine Orator posted:

I'd be down with christmas replacing every event if it meant more designs like this I.E. gradually giving all the worst designed servants some actual clothing.

we're about half and half on Christmas santa welfare designs being properly covered up versus well, not, so it's probably a wash.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

both of the big EoR-specific gimmicks kinda peter out into complete nothing by the time of Salem. so yeah.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Imagine rolling Caster of Okeanos before you play Okeanos and then becoming very confused.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Congrats to everyone who succeeded!

Man... Ereshkigal soon...

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Nick Biped posted:

Out of curiosity, without giving away too much, how close am I to the end of Salem? I don't think I've been rushing through it, but I'm only at Section 8 and it already seems like I'm getting near the finish line. Is that the case or do I still have a ways to go (like maybe I'm just halfway through or whatever)? Not that it matters much, just wondering.

Salem has 9 Sections + Epilogue.

Section 9 and Epilogue have 0 battles.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

For context she is outperformed by Janta Lily at every equivalent NP level, and Janta is of course NP5 for free if you completed her event.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Christmas 3 confirmed for 16th December

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

We get the 13 SQ on Eresh day, btw.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

300 sq but it is done.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I think Hydra Dagger is not in the FP gacha yet

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Here's another one with a different set of team comps that was bandied about the Discord:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1448wbABDw8yAxHQtzg05uytlNmwSsaHIx-GmrtK-EqY/htmlview?sle=true

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I don't relly care that much for Skadi as a character but I like Okita and therefore I want to acquire thr Servants that can make Okita better.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

someone is going to roll Skadi and start innocently asking about strats that don't require a Kaleidoscope

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Buster has Super Orion to punch things to death!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Hokusai is NY.

You don't need more than NP1 of any non-welfare Gold Servant to perform well. NP2+ golds is strictly the province of whales, love and/or giant lucksacks.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Omobono posted:

Did I miss something? When is Altera the San(ta) joining officially? I don't have the ticket. 5th/6th lotto box?

Yes, you need 5 boxes to get the War God ticket. (Technically less if you hit the jackpot early but... well.)

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

And there go my last hopes of Santa Quetz rerun

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

New Year's Servant for JPN is Foreigner Yang Guifei

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Starter was Tamacat. Since I got Waver and also lucked into an early Kaleidoscope, she was very nice for instantly shredding a wave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Omobono posted:

Because that Grail has Angra Manyu (spelling?) in full 7 billion curses* mode squatting inside. That poo poo isn't healthy.

*or how much world population we had in 2004

FGO timeline grail is normal and uncorrupted* since only 1 Grail War was held.

*aside from being used to get loadsa money which, as we all know, is the true evil.