Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
That said I would super not worry about Vlad's 4th ascension unless you're really a stickler for maximizing because he gets like 300 stats total in the last 10 levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
Find peace with the Doors, the Doors never falter, never betray.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Three turns of targeted 50% arts card performance with a heal on top is very good to help him keep pumping out NPs with good damage on all arts cards. Combine with her NP filling party gauge and reducing cool-downs means he can use his own NP gauge skill more often as well. It basically super accelerates his NP usage which feeds crit stars back to you, and waver just makes it even better.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Want to use squishy zerkers to smash everything to bits? Leonidas is your friend.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Grailed levels are not affected by a servant's growth curve, they're always linear.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Well at least there's Medea animation updates later, and Sanzou.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I want to protect Teach's smile.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I personally swear by La Charite for Dragon Fangs, which will also drop Hero Proofs on the side on rarer occasion.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

genericnick posted:

Does Art Card affinity increase NP gain or only damage?

What do you mean by Affinity? If you're asking about 'performance' increase its both, if you're talking about say, the first card bonus on the cards after it, only NP gain.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Fragments of 2030 are better than Kaleidoscopes in non-farming situations, at least for most compositions. That aside unless CEs are specifically on rate up any banner is going to have opportunity for Kaleidoscopes.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

You're right, thing is, multiple 2030s stack with each other.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Its not making that many stars vs single target and no overkill, its also pretty difficult to get more than once lancelot NP off in a fight.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Aye, Ceasar was making Herc fights into a 1 round kill with some support waver back up so I didn't have to mess with evasions.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Sciencegar posted:

Bah, I always get so restless around new banners, because I can only spare the tickets.

I know one pal of mine who has 200 quartz saved for Tamamo already, but I can't pull there either.

Shishou, where are you? I'll get Quartz Poisoning if you don't come soon....

Stay strong comrade, my Shishou quartz fund is at 370 and 32 tickets and I feel weak for single rolling new banners.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Ya never know what you'll get as the game goes on.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

The free quest for snake jewels is actually nothing more than an unlucky bone yard. Source: my desire sensor. :smith:

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Honestly feels good having Hans as my only caster to worry about for a while.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

That only works when your luck is decent.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Conversely nothing else is worth sperging apples on.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Did someone way instant death on mobs?

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

550 quartz and no Scathach, not even an off rate 5*.

Paid pull was Altria.

My heart is broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

To be fair to Brynhildr, crit down is an incredibly useful debuff.