Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Shoop also had offers from LSU and poo poo the year before iirc and he turned them down so couldn't have been that intolerable

He knows he hosed up bad leaving in the first place and hell, i wouldn't want to pay that much money back either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

DJExile posted:

OTOH you're out-scoring Ohio 1-0 in "state schools that both enabled and covered up decades of child rape" so....

I've really enjoyed the strong uptick of lovely 2011 jokes this year

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

This scandal is so young even Jerry Sandusky wouldn't gently caress it yet. It ain't going away for a long time.

I'm pretty sure 6 years would not be off the table.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
florida is going to hire charlie strong and we're all going to regret it horribly

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Moorhead is a bad rear end and should be an excellent hire. I'm assuming Rahne gets the job no so hopefully he's been a quick study

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Ehud posted:

https://twitter.com/ry_bass/status/937095042233262081

That's kind of weird with the early signing period right around the corner, no?

This is real cool

It's also real cool that UCF is going to end up with a far better coach than Tennessee also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

Alabama poached the Penn State receivers coach, for some reason.

Because he's an excellent coach and recruiter

• Locked thread