Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

MourningView posted:

It's his university phone so he could have FOIA'd it and no

The FOIA request was made by the attorney of one Houston Nutt

http://deadspin.com/why-was-possible-sex-doer-hugh-freeze-allowed-to-redact-1797112754

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

*in a the "Borat" voice* very nice

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Why on loving earth would you go for Schiano over, I don't know, *waves hand at dozens of qualified coaches*

James "Jimmy" Arthur Haslam III

e: lol

Johnny Five-Jaces fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 27, 2017

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i don't know if there is anything that would make me happier than Scott Frost turning down Nebraska. Before Florida announced Mullen, the good folks over at Huskerboards were already tying themselves into knots about how they weren't sure Scott Frost was the answer but lesser fans of Nebraska Cornhusker Football would lose their minds if he turned them down

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Is Al Bundy elite?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Bill Snyder to Tennessee

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

tactlessbastard posted:

I still want to know how you're supposed to get rid of a lovely coach who isn't even trying anymore when the AD inexplicably refuses to fire him.

i'm pretty fed up with Dom Capers as well, OP

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Jimbo to the Aggies, Frost to FSU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Everything I've read points to Taggart. Jimbo better make up his mind before that option falls through.

Please, lord, Satan.... let FSU steal Scott Frost away from Nebraska

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Andichu is really bitter and contrarian this season for whatever reason. Always make fun of Aggie. Which isn't that amazing a place to coach because you have to deal with Aggies every single day of the year. Even on Christmas.

what the hell is happening here

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

yes..... YES!!!

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i think the posters meant brohm and leach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

I think the answer for Tennessee has been staring us in the face this entire time in the Aftermath thread. The answer is

Bob Spoo

• Locked thread