Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

His son still plays for psu too. That has to be awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Nebraska fans get angry whenever an "outsider" is hired, they think like rural people think.

It is my understanding that you do not follow local city politics in any city.

He can't be mayor because he's not a real whatevervillian.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

There was a brief window where a few choice schools would go "COWHER???"

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Komet posted:

By "schools", do you mean "school"? And by "school", do you mean Penn State?

Also Pitt and, inexplicably, NC State

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I bet Tennessee will have accidentally suspended football operations by December 5th at the rate they are going

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Raku posted:

48 hours from now: Tennessee shuts down football program after being forced to pay five coaches who never actually start job, UAB joins the SEC

72 hours from now: Neyland Stadium accidentally leased to the NY Islanders

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I can't even keep track of everything. Mugabe being deposed was more straightforward.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

i'm a nega-tiger

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

It’s the color of piss.

If that's what color you are pissing, consult a physician immediately. Also, you are a bad guy for not having championship hydration levels

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

If someone doesn't want to bring up a topic, its a pretty good idea to respect that. I don't know the specifics, but I have a pretty good idea of the why.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Hed posted:

Do the regents/university own that Gulfstream or does some donor let them use it in exchange for the paint job? That's pretty cool.

Its owned by a company that's owned by an oil tycoon that is on the board of regents.

I suspect that's the most Texas sentence I can summon today.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

vikingstrike posted:

I just checked. 2 seasons with double digit wins in program history. 2006 and 1976. At this rate we’ll look for them to matter in the next quarter century?

Penn State loses to Rutgers either every 16 games or 70 years, depending on how you want to count it, so I'm worried about the upcoming loss in 2021 but somewhat less worried about the 2058 loss because I don't think we'll have football by then.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Noctone posted:

I wonder if Trump is also President in whatever timeline KJI is posting from.

Despite being a Michiganer, a young Gerald Ford elects to travel to the titan of the day Rutgers to play football, which results in a brief professional career, and has an illustrious career in the US Navy, rising to Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy. Reagan easily defeats Carter in the 1976 election, through the amazing unpopularity of Agnew's brief presidency, so long story short, that's why President Orrin Hatch is traveling to West Germany next week to meet with Premier Putin to discuss arms reductions in the Aegean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Kent dropped their stadium capacity from 30k to 25k about ten years ago too. That wasn't a particularly good sign.

• Locked thread