Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm going to miss popping Stoneskin on my PLD in phase changes, but I've got an actual skill to guard the party with and I've got an actual attack to spend MP on.

I'm going to miss running by sprouts and casting Stoneskin on them too. I'm looking forward to Holy Fel Cleaves though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

We'll be lucky if this poo poo is fixed by Tuesday.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Harrow posted:

It's that Vercure/Verraise save potential that makes RDM still attractive to me, but the core loop just isn't my style.

Right now I'm bouncing back and forth between BRD and SAM and it's a really tough choice (made slightly tougher by my irrational desire not to play the class that it seems like everyone else is playing, even though I'm already playing RDM so I'm already doing that :v:)

Honestly I don't even care people will see it as the "ez mode" job. I loving love it and apparently from my 2nd 70 being Paladin, I have a thing for jobs that can heal but aren't healer (they took it away from my old BLM main!).

Sure down the road when it comes down to pushing out max DPS. I'll be glad to be able to help out the party from potential wipes by being awesome at not just damage but in supporting as well.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Have they seriously still not given us the emote "/WOL" aka "punch palm, nod stoically"?!

I've been asking this for ages. It's the only choice you should make throughout the MSQ.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

That tome name is a mouthful.

Phantasmagoria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

OMG forever Guntankong for Saber mount.