Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mfny
Aug 17, 2008
Anyone know if you have all expansions on PC would it be enough to buy just base game on PS4 (to get the client download) to access existing account and expansions ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfny
Aug 17, 2008

homeless snail posted:

No, you'll have to buy the expansions also

Well that sucks, no return to FF14 for me for a while then, unless I can find some money behind the couch or something.

mfny
Aug 17, 2008
If I buy base game (Starter) and Shadowbringers does that get me all content on PS4 ?

mfny
Aug 17, 2008
My character is a boosted one , 65 Monk and Machinist with all main story completed up until the last expansion I believe.

So if I bought Starter id be "locked out" of this char ?.. the only way to access it on PS4 would be to buy the "Complete" Pack and then Shadowbringers once its out I guess ?

mfny
Aug 17, 2008

Vitamean posted:

You'd have access to the character but the jobs over 60 won't be able to gain exp, and you won't be able to switch to red mage or samurai.

Yea, I think ill just wait till the new expansion is actually out or they redo the "compleate" set to include it as well or something, to complicated otherwise and also to expensive.