Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
I wanted to get in on this new expansion but now I have a vehicle that I need to do major surgery on this weekend :ohdear:

e: also don't forget father's day you nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

A Spider Covets posted:

Oh no! I hope your surgery goes well. Get well soon goon.

I got my dad an Echo Dot for Father's Day. I'm looking forward to his delight when he discovers you can ask it for dad jokes. And then the whole rest of the weekend, I am going to be a huge loving nerd.

You missed the vehicle part, I'm fine personally :v:

kaempfer0080 posted:

gently caress you dad

Clean your room and for cripes sake get those Japanese cartoons off your wall. Your grandmother is coming over this weekend and I don't want her to see... that.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Green Tea Erotica posted:

I play with my SO who happens to main heals. The two angry Tanks that complained were, "Don't heal me, I don't need it." and "Stop doing DPS, learn 2 play". So I can understand why the healers may be conflicted and complaining.

Fake Edit: It baffles me that people stare at other peoples Cast Bars. I just, like, play the game and stuff.

Whether or not you should ska or heal is highly situational and dependent on the gear of both the healer and the tank. But more often than not pubs are just dumb and bad.

That and there's a good chance that your "Heal me!!" tank is used to bad healers that let him die while trying to spam Stone II.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Jinh posted:

Remove tanks and healers and give red mages holmgang

Basically bring back FFXI RDM?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I haven't played this in like 2 years...I feel the itch again

I said the same thing a month ago. Didn't take long to get mostly caught up on things.

Still need to do rabanastre and hells lid.

And deltascape 1.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Don't you dare give them the idea.