Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

I downloaded two patches today, I hope I can sleep without having to download another when I wake up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

https://github.com/NamelessFaceless/raubahnskip Here is an autohotkey script. I wish I knew how to edit since the script goes too fast and skips the cutscene too early so I have to keep hitting esc.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

i've been using this autohotkey script for over 6 hours on my desktop, no luck. Jesus Christ Square.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I GOT IN THEY FIXED IT?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Should I use a job potion on DRG,BRD, or MCH? How does each scale with gear?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Generate hype and then kill the hype instantly
Thanks YoshiP

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

30 minutes to explain basic stuff. Impressive.

Also RIP Balmung.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Time to get hosed if I play Blue Mage I guess, a literal minigame class.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So the only point of this job is doing old bosses solo. Right?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So XI had blue mage and XIV can't do it. Impressive.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Have to grind for 50. Goddamn way to kill hype.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

You can "RARELY" learn new abilities from bosses.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

voltcatfish posted:

did it also leak bunnies because i want bunnies

Yeah; and Yoshi teased it pretty hard yesterday.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So is there a trick to leveling up Fisher faster without using Leves? I am at 66 and I feel like it is going at a snails pace

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I was told there is an easy way to get a DoH class from 15-50 just by spamming Quick Synthesis instead of using levekits? How do I go about that?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Samael posted:

Find a really easy craft near your level, do it once, go get some XP boosters (through grand company seals) and food, buy like 99 of that material to craft, slam on quick synthesis, go make a cup of tea.

So in the case of Leatherworking, which is level 15 right now. I should just spam an item which is around 15? and then after the 99 crafts I'll just pick up where I end up?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I'm Free.

So now what do I level :shepicide:

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Can they fix BLU please, or just remake it.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Krabboss posted:

I just had a dungeon run with a very cute Ninja sprout who would turn 180 degrees away from a pull, walk some distance away, turn back and start throwing knives.

I know the point of BLU and future classes like it is that people are responsible for unlocking the skills and it can happen in any order. And some of the skills are supposed to be overpowered and broken too. I really do wish BLU was just a normal class with a normal rotation that learns skills in its job quests in a BLU-y way.
W

I mean I wish it was a "Solo" class instead of begging friends to take me to kill primals, with RNG skill learning chances. Like, what is the harm in it soloing old content alone.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Umbreon posted:

I'm trying to process the mental gymnastics required to think "nerfing critical base skills across the board will reduce the omnicrafter problem" and I just cannot see how they do it

They fear the Omnicrafter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Verranicus posted:

Looks like the 8.2 patch isn't being received very well over in WoW, so expect even more WoW refugees for ShB.

I'm seeing the opposite.