Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
Anyone know of a compact list of the quests to complete the HW storyline? Even though I subbed earlier this week I left off finishing figuring I'd enjoy the benefits of earning XP while doing it. Plus I'm going to be away from my computer for a week straight starting Monday so I wasn't going to be blitzing through Stormblood in any case. Just want to be able to track how far I've got left to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

Lansoc posted:

Is leveling any faster? I played when it was re-released and it was a slow agonizing drag.

The leveling experience for your first job isn't really any faster, but it's a lot faster than it was before for your follow on jobs. The downside is every method to speed up the process could literally be used to define the word "grind".