Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
So I got this like a year ago and went through the MSQ until about....Ravana, I think?

My friend told me you can start the Stormblood questline right away, but does that permanently skip the rest of heavensward if so? Also would there be spoilers (lol caring about the story of an mmo i know)

i'm too lazy to look but are Summoners ever gonna get new egis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Magil Zeal posted:

Why is PvP Tri-Bind so much better than PvE Tri-Bind? If they're going to keep Tri-Bind they should really just go with the PvP version that has the same potency as Ruin.

You can get the new classes without an expansion but otherwise you have to pay real money for jump potions to skip right to Stormblood.

Also Summoners get Demi-Bahamut.

holy poo poo.

Also I looked at the changes and rip Bane. I....guess SMN isn't a trash class with the new stuff though?

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Magil Zeal posted:

I don't know what to think of summoner now, a lot of potency was lost in the dot/Ruin3 changes but the new stuff is mostly nice and Bahamut does a ton of damage when he's out (for 20s every 2 minutes, roughly). I think BLM is once again go-to AoE caster now though.

Yeah, it seems like SMN is shitloads of dmg every 2 minutes and kinda filler for the rest of it.

God smn is gonna be boring as poo poo on 1-59 DF isn't it.