Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

kirbysuperstar posted:

/micron "Earthly Star"
/merror off
/ac "Earthly Star" <t>
/ac "Earthly Star"

That way if there's no target it'll fall back to Placement Mode.

It doesn't make an enormous amount of difference but the /micon line should always be at the end of macros, having it at the start causes a slight delay as the game reads the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

SL the Pyro posted:

P.S.: If I misinterpreted the "YoshiP himself has said we're pretty much done with Garlemald as of Shadowbringers" thing, or if it was never a thing in the first place and my memory is bad, you can disregard about 50% of my rant.

You've got a rather massive misinterpretation going on here. He meant that Shadowbringers will be the expansion where we deal with Garlemald.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Minrad posted:

But for real, all the Skallic sets are great, except maybe the scout one.

As evidence to the contrary I present this glamour using the Skallic NIN body.

All Skallic sets are good.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Lenore03 posted:

Has Materia V been available since ARR? I'm trying to gauge how often they introduce new materia levels to the game. Is it every expansion or every second expac?

ARR only had up to tier IV materia, they added tier V with HW release. I would expect another tier to come in ShB if they keep to the pattern.