Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

Solitair posted:

Speaking of which, is there a way to make the Shadowbringers purchase count toward that Amazon promotion? I'm getting a digital copy on PS4.

Edit: And will I get early access if I buy now, so close to the release day?

Unfortunately the promotion doesn't work for pre-orders, and ends by release. Time cards count at least? But yeah, you'll still get all the bonuses if you do it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

i've played a catboy since 2.0 and i'm excited to see what new world of horrors i'm gonna enter when i'm a bunny girl in 5 days

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

Before my screenshot folder becomes nothing but my Viera, here is my soft catboy whom I love dearly.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

i'm SO excited for the 28th!!!

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

I'm an insanely anxious person, but the game eases you so well into tanking that I don't stress about it anymore. So don't worry about being rusty or anything. It even offers a tutorial (that gives you good gear) at level 15 to help you get the hang of it in a stress-free environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

jalapeno_dude posted:

So do you people actually find Yoko Taro games fun or is it just some weird death cult thing?

Yes? I don't know why you even have to ask. Even in the older ones where the gameplay is a bit tedious they're still very unique and memorable. I've played them all and had a good time.