Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
things like that were always kinda weird to me. the gms take poo poo like loot sniping etc very seriously, so I wonder if they would do anything here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
is that not literally what's happening? 'staying until we all get one' is, obviously, a dumb thing to believe, but it's still luring people in under false pretenses.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i mean, 'it was an accident' doesn't fly if you ninja some loot that you promised to someone else, so i don't know if that would fly.

i know when you get confronted about ACT you can just feign ignorance ad infinitem, but i think their metrics for loot are probably a little different given that you're affecting other players.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
are servers down or was my account stolen?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i cannot! and neither of my email addresses seem to link back to my FFXIV account any more, despite getting a billing email yesterday?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i skipped like six pages of myopic shrieking but did they confirm BLU can just pre-made stuff?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
what's the chest???

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i have been using the ilvl 100 warrior pvp gear since back when it still had rank requirements and they have yet to add better looking tank gear, although i do use the garo pants for a better silhouette

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
do i need to finish up thru 4.5 msq for blm?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
do we know anything at all about the new tank class?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
how about this gender lock stuff lmao

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
I'm not super nuts about the tank changes so far - losing dps stances feels weird and it has some possibly scary implications for WAR - but if they makeup for it with solid defensives then maybe it'll be okay.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Oxyclean posted:

The scary implication of always being able to fel cleave?

you can only fell cleave in deliverance, which is being removed? i'm assuming that the skills just rotate out if you swap tank stance, but they seem to want to get away from stance dancing and it's kind of a big part of the warrior playstyle now.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
you get one job quest at 80. previously, you would get a bunch. that's what people are complaining about.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Die Sexmonster! posted:

wow who broke embargo to tell you it would be exactly as long as one former job quest

i'm explaining rationale, please don't confuse me for someone who actually gives a poo poo about quests.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
35s on gnashing fang? what else does GBN do rotationally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
anyone have a good write-up on what we know about dnc so far? or how it will play?