Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

I miss my dumb elf kids.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Algid posted:

That's one of the Tengu chests right?

Rising Dragon. The tengu chests have big ol' puff balls on them.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

The only thing about housing it that it's heavily implied we'll get Ishgard houses after crafters and gatherers help rebuild the city.

Annath posted:

I only just resumed playing last week, and someone in the discord mentioned $airships as housing" in a manner that made it sound like something that was upcoming, rather than already in place.

My apologies if I misunderstood something.

Airships are basically an extension of housing for crafters to play around with. You make the parts, assemble a ship, then send it out to gather stuff from spots around the world.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

A Bug posted:

I should really get around to getting the ghost barque katana. Are there any others that look like a glorified cavalry saber?

Flame Captain's samurai sword, funnily enough.

Also throwing in a street sam glam.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Veotax posted:

I really like the new Monk AF gear, feels like an evolution of the ARR set to me. Never really cared for the HW or SB sets

Weak. Monks need to be wearing less with each AF set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Dunno if it was linked but the countdown's already peaked with the 24th's art.

Other pics unrelated I'm just really hype.