Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
**unsheaths katana**

where do i unlock samurai?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

I made a quick AutoIT macro for re-attempting Pipin while doing other things.

code:
#include <Timers.au3>
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

HotKeySet('{PAUSE}','ScaleWall')

While 1
  Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func ScaleWall()
  Send("{NUMPAD3}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD0}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD0}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD0}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD0}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD0}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD4}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD0}")
  Sleep(3500)
  Send("{ESC}")
  Sleep(1500)
  Send("{NUMPAD0}")
EndFunc

does this repeat and it seems like it selects leave for me or did i just set it up wrong?

Kuai fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jun 17, 2017

Kuai
May 25, 2004

Context posted:

I had to take out one of the Send("{NUMPAD0}")'s, so there were 4 instead of 5. Then, after a good 20 or so minutes tinkering with it, I got in after three tries :v:

I did the same thing but now just wish i could figure out how to make it repeat itself so i could watch tv on the couch

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I'm having problems with my sound. It seems like im missing a ton of sound effects during battle. I only noticed this when I hit 60 on Sam and moved to doing the SB questline. Am I crazy?

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I can't decide which tank to lvl as an alt job first. Does DRK still feel really annoying to play like it did at 60? Managing MP for DA poo poo was always such a downer.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Is there a guide on how to get Rainbowmage and ACT installed and working? I'm curious how poo poo at DPS I am.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
drat I really want to buy a mansion in kugane but ill be like 25mil short.

what are the chances of getting banned for buying gil? i just want a stupid big rear end house to decorate

Kuai
May 25, 2004
what is faster? brd with peloton or monk with fists of wind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Any late late night (10 PST) statics looking for a samurai/melee DPS? Really want to raid again but can't commit to a set time unless its super late. Closing sucks. Excalibur

Kuai fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Oct 31, 2017