Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Verranicus posted:

Trip report from Stormblood: Verranicus still ugliest race/sex combo

Don't even care that this was a couple pages ago, FTFY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Sinteres posted:

Does anyone know what response you get if (post-70 dungeon spoilers) you tell Zenos you want to be friends?

End of 70 MSQ spoiler He laughs at you, asks if we can truly let bygones be bygones at this point, then says we both knew how this was going to end from the moment it began.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Mordiceius posted:

Tip for rolling on loot in Omega - let all all the other rolls go before you roll on the items you want so that eliminates some of your competition.

If you're going in wanting a spring and a Spring, Spring, Crank, and Lens drop, some people are going to roll need on all 4. So you'll have competition across all four. Pass on the Lens and the Crank and let the rolls play out on those before you roll need on the Springs as that will be two less potential rolls on the Springs.

This idea's always great once it spreads.
Me: "Oh hey I need a spring, I'll roll on everything else first."
Pubbie: "Oh hey I need a lens I'll roll on everything else first."
Then we wait for loot to time out.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Solitair posted:

Remind me again when they're going to patch the chocobo XP bug with Blue Mage? I'm exploiting the hell out of it and I took my chocobo from 7 to 11 while leveling Blue Mage. I think maybe I can get one more rank before I hit 50, but I don't know how much time I have for that.

Thursday the 24th. No idea why they're doing a patch on a thursday but that's what they announced.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

Is this the stat priority chart? Trying to learn how best to materia my BLMs stuff. I want quicktougne materia because taking 9 seconds to cast spells is whack.

No, that's just all the possible rolls that the relic can split out. PLD's got double because sword and shield roll separately.

BLM priority is Spellspeed up to 1450 or so, then all the crit you can get, with DH trailing behind a little. You can go max spellspeed if you want, and it won't be that much weaker vs the crit build if played perfectly, but 1450's about where you start getting more effectiveness out of just hitting harder.

Edit: Just checked with the people who actually mathed all that out, assuming perfect play the max crit build is a whopping 5 dps better than the max SpS build. The crit build is more forgiving to play though just because the gcds are a bit longer. It basically comes down to which speed you're more comfortable at, at that point.

YamataNoOrochi fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 16, 2019