Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

BARTHOLOMEW THEODOSUS IS NOT AMUSED
Any particular tips for what to put on an About page? That the only part of my portfolio site where I'm just like "Ugh, what do I put here?" Should it be something like two to four lines or do you think it would be acceptable to have a couple of paragraphs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

Still Dope posted:

https://lalalauririri.tumblr.com/

Here's my brand spanking new web portfolio. Currently there's mostly photos from a zine I made for a school project. I shoot mostly on film with a Minolta SRT-101. The reason some of the photos have a green tint is because being poor I bought film from a garage sale and it was past its expire date. Hope you like it and you can give me tips on how to improve my site to more accessible. I bought a stupid tumblr theme for 19 bucks without thinking how a grid style site is not the best for showing photography.

The only thing I might suggest is maybe rearranging the order of photos a bit so the middle isn't just a line of horizontal shots. One vertical shot in each vertical line to kinda break up the monotony of the grid.

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

Huh... I'm kinda digging the horizontal scroll here. Interesting way to show off things.

• Locked thread