Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Password_Is_Taco posted:

Let's leave a teenager's legal decisions and ultimate fate in her own hands, why not?

Adding this poster to my buddy list, I'm expecting big things in the realm of chicken-loving from this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Password_Is_Taco posted:

I can't tell whether you're a funny fascist or a not-funny fascist from the av and words you or someone else paid $10 for, but I can guaran-goddamn-tee you that I've not yet begun to gently caress chickens. Wait.

Maybe if you'd read the av carefully you'd know I got it because I said bad things about our glorious troops, God save them all.

• Locked thread