Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

prefect posted:

At least it looks like the prosecutor wants to retry Cosby instead of just dropping it.

idk why he would do that, i mean the cosby show has had reruns for ages on nick at nite

unless he's talking about the failed 1996 sitcom Cosby

and not The Cosby Show, which is why id understand if he'd keep dropping it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Bill Cosby and Ben Carson would be perfect roommates tbh

"Bill...have you seen...my....nyquil...i seem to only have...the dayquil...:tootzzz:"

"BenJAmin Slamjiman... how many TIMES do I have to SAY...that I do not...and I mean I diddly do NOT have your NY to the QUIL" *shifts around in laz-e boy and pulls out a funbag ful of various downers and makes a a goofy eyerolly face while Carson shuffles around in the kitchen, pulling drawers very slowly*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

sandman comin for us all

EXIT LIGHT (that means good bye day crew)

ENTER NIGHT (that means hi nite crew :q:)

no death crew is complete without the sandman squadded out fam

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

slow and steady but in chinese

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Donald Cosby

Bill Trump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

D1E posted:

There are more pet cats than pet dogs in the United States.

Number One pet.

Feral Cats #1 big rear end problem

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
donal trump #1 big rear end problem

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fits my needs posted:

i blame that toxoplasmosis bacteria whatever :rznv:

oh did scalise get into sepsis? That's painful :smugdog::pipe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/876096923538771968

our beloved manbaby president, and his powerful, stable, well-developed brain

nice meltdown donnie

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

yelling at tvs

hes literally a cartoon villain

like of the dr eggman variety but more self absorbed and incredulously vapid that its taken for stupidity at first glance

:chaostrump:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

I hope comet called him and said "your under investigation "

click

the fbi killed trump credibility without even trying and trump went all out in his tweets and even went chaos trump

the fbi didnt even get hurt and they let me tweet to let you know your next

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

2DCAT posted:

nite crew is a MESS!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I need a light

*pats self down to find a lighter*

oh wait I found it, its grenfell tower *leans close to catch a light*

*ashes onto May's forehead*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

BUSH 2112 posted:

licha spliff on dat grenfell, blood

allow it fam :hai:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

also you can change your skin color or sexuality, but its impossible to take off a hat

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dork457 posted:

man this brain is porridge

sure but this is representative of how far up their own asses they are about the old boys and the party and being shining examples of conservatism rather than the policy and the people it affects

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmao nice meltdown tory scum that agreed that yes budget cuts are good in that it burned hundreds of people alive :smugbert:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

basically

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cumpt

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
american flag is red white blue

there is a red party and a blue party

but then that must mean the white party is...red? :thunk:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i wonder if nationalists look at the white stripes in an american flag and go "yep thats me, that sums up my existence." :911:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
page 100 of

TRUMP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

more like kamala embHARRISment

vfwow so fkn brtual

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Q: Nani ga kiyo o kono?

A: Piss Tape

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rear end cobra posted:

The physicality of Lyndon Johnson extended into areas besides that of argument. During the 1940’s, Capitol Hill was, of course, very much a man’s world, in which locker-room humor and morals were common; besides, almost half the members of the House, having been raised on farms, were accustomed to earthiness. But even some of these men were startled at Lyndon Johnson’s earthiness. “He would piss in the parking lot of the House Office Building,” says Wingate Lucas, a farm boy who represented Fort Worth. “Well, a lot of fellows did that. I did it. But the rest of us would try to hide behind a car or something. Lyndon wouldn’t. He just didn’t care if someone noticed him.” In fact, Lucas says, he seemed to want to be noticed. “I remember once, we were walking across the lot and some [female] secretaries were behind us, and he just stopped and began to take a piss right in front of them.”

He would also urinate in front of his own secretaries---and since some of them were attractive young women, this, too, was startling to those who witnessed it. During the years in the House, he had a one-room hideaway office on the top floor of the House Office Building---without a toilet, but with a wash-basin in the corner of the room., concealed behind a wood and green-burlap screen. While entertaining guests in the hideaway, or dictating to a secretary, he would pull the screen aside and urinate in the basin. Sometimes he would put the screen back before he did so---and sometimes he wouldn’t.

He had always displayed a great pride in his sexual apparatus. Even at college, where sexual boastfulness is a staple of campus existence, Lyndon Johnson’s boastfulness---and exhibitionism about his sexual prowess---had been striking to his fellows. Exhibiting his penis to his roomates, Johnson called it “Jumbo”; returning to his room after a date, he would say, “Jumbo had a real workout tonight,” while relating physical details of the evening, including details of his companion’s most intimate anatomy. And if he was urinating in a bathroom of the House Office Building and a colleague came in, Johnson, finishing, would sometimes turn to him with his penis in his hand. Without putting it back in his pants, he would begin a conversation, still holding it, “and shaking it, as if he was showing off,” says one man with whom he did this. He asked another man, “Have you ever seen anything as big as this.”

None of the body parts customarily referred to as “private” were private when the parts were Lyndon Johnson’s. Nervous and restless, he couldn’t seem in public to stop moving, and among the movements was an inordinate amount of scratching; of his chest, of his stomach---and of areas not generally scratched in public. He was constantly pulling his trousers lower, either in front or back, while complaining about his tailor’s failure to provide him with sufficient “ball room,” and he was continually, openly and at length, scratching his rear end---quite deeply into his rear end sometimes. He would plunge a hand into a side pocket of his trousers and scratch his groin. “Crude,” says Representative Richard Bolling of Missouri. “Crude. Barnyard. Always scratching his crotch and picking his nose in mixed company. I’ll never forget----one time he had some injury---hernia or something---and even with the girls present in his office he pulled his pants down to show it. And he’d sit at his desk, and it wouldn’t matter if there was a woman there---he’d pull up his scrotum while talking. We men used to be a bit embarrassed.”

nice meltdown

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Business Gorillas posted:

Nite crew: LBJ pissed on people to prove his dominance
Day crew: LBJ was bad, actually *trips over research paper and lands face-first into a saucer of milk*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fits my needs posted:

he is v attractive

na hes no Lee Pace

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ScrubLeague posted:

lmao at jay suckelow or w/e

number 1 succ boner poster

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*beats son for wearing a jersey and not a suit to a ballpark game*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ya duhhh media duhhh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

death is surfin

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
blah blah "we aren't really in control if you think about it haha, how humbled the human race has been ever since we elected an orange pissbaby" blah blah

i dont givea gently caress about control :guinness:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Admiral Ray posted:

i value the control i have when it comes to bringing beer to my glass and then to me

its the little things, not the bigly things

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

ha ha ha did i imagine it or dream it or was there like an extremely low key subplot in this week of trump where a few like lifelong researchers left the aids foundation because "donald trump doesn't give a gently caress about aids" and working at the foundation became depressing as poo poo? hahahaha

e:
trump did a benghazi like 2 weeks in to his presidency

to be fair that sounds like any kind of agency, governmental or private sector under TRUMP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

well tories at least things cant possibly get any wors

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/876632782671421442

i said it in the english election thread

and im gonna say it here

it is time to consider banning automobiles imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU