Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

Dumb shitters are gonna stay home expecting someone else to do their voting for them.

Oh, sure, I make no predictions as to what the actual results of the GA-06 election will be, I'm just explaining what the aftermath would be if Ossoff won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

alines would be total commies i bet n hate rich ppl on principle

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Serf
May 5, 2011

i think ossoff will win. im ambivalent about him as a politician, but living for spite has captured all three branches of government for the republicans so idk

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

bump_fn posted:

make french toast with it

currently letting it rise

the goal is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfKi8PCSL5k + goku shape

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This album unironically owns

Serf
May 5, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

alines would be total commies i bet n hate rich ppl on principle

any species that traverses the vast interstellar gulf between worlds is not going to have an economic system that even slightly resembles capitalism. they'll be post-scarcity at the very least

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nobody gives a gently caress but you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TheBigAristotle posted:

This album unironically owns

ya it hella does

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Serf posted:

i think ossoff will win. im ambivalent about him as a politician, but living for spite has captured all three branches of government for the republicans so idk

yeah I'm not remotely a fan of Ossoff policy-wise but I would 1000000000000000x rather struggle against the Jon Ossoffs and Hillary Clintons of the world than another Republican

I really wish American politics were a split between the leftist Warren/Bernie/Ellison wing and the rightist Clinton/Feinstein wing, instead of "people who want to govern" vs "traitors to the people" :smith:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

but the piss tape hasnt been released yet?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
page 100 of

TRUMP

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aliquid posted:

i care about this topic a lot actually

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Aliquid posted:

one of my favorite marginal hobbies is laughing at how poorly celebrities and politicians age and their sad scrambles to try to cover it up, don't read anymore into it than that~

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

clinton tape is real

wait

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
page hundo of historic piss thread

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

one of my favorite marginal hobbies is laughing at how poorly celebrities and politicians age and their sad scrambles to try to cover it up, don't read anymore into it than that~

yeah my dude i'm reading way more into that than your lovely deflection

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

page 100 of

TRUMP

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

VectorSigma posted:

alex jones should play beetlejuice's fat twin brother in the new movie

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
did Jeb win the noimination yet?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

year 100 of

TRUMP

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Aliquid posted:

yeah my dude i'm reading way more into that than your lovely deflection

you are extremely brave and just and it is not at all one single bit funny how badly val kilmer aged between top gun and before his recent drastic weight loss

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

did y'all know carly fiorina is uggo?? also she would have killed millions but THOSE EYEBAGS

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

Look at California 2016 Senate, California is as safe a blue state as you can get (Senate wise, Inland Empire aside), and Kamala Harris won by 23% in 2016 running against a Hispanic woman (Why does this matter? Because the Republicans running a Hispanic woman is the equivalent of the Democrats running a rich white male, someone like Jon Ossoff)

that hispanic woman was a democrat??

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

did Jeb win the noimination yet?

the aliens are coming and if they ask me to take them to our leader you better believe jeb's getting a visit

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

you are extremely brave and just and it is not at all one single bit funny how badly val kilmer aged between top gun and before his recent drastic weight loss

lol gently caress off

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

i was just at a birthday party and some generally liberal guy i work with was all "we cant lower ourselves to their level" wrt scalise or some other we go high bullshit and so i just kept saying "I HOPE HGE FUCKIN DIES" over and over

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

holy gently caress

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
you fuckers dont even care about my piss kickstarter do you

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SKULL.GIF posted:

dam that dude got fat for a while there lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

i watched logan again today and its pretty good at building up a depressing, lovely cyberpunk future where capital continues to gently caress over humanity relentlessly

prolly what the future will look like tbh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

john mccain going from handsome young veteran to lumpy spineless poo poo-for-brains is a very solemn event

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

I just don't have any real hope anymore tbh, it'd be awesome if he won but he had less than 50% the first go-around, even though the woman he's running against is an actual monster I'd be shocked if he pulled it off.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serf posted:

i watched logan again today and its pretty good at building up a depressing, lovely cyberpunk future where capital continues to gently caress over humanity relentlessly

prolly what the future will look like tbh

i thought it was only ok. the plot was kind of boring and the villain was pretty lame.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

new thread title?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

to the tune of Duck Tails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

when has that they go low we go high BULLSHIT ever won an election i kept saying as people tried to move onto other topics and have a nice time

• Locked thread