Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
they didn't even delete the old thread, they made it mods only. Now the mods get their own Trump thread and we're stuck with this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

let it be known i made a very funny some pig joke about wilbur ross but nobody laughed at it

I made so many good posts that never got emptyquoted, it was bullshit

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
this thread is better than the old thread. lol at mods stuck with that rank rear end thread

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

eonwe posted:

anime is good

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

that's a real good manga

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy cloud posted:

i think we should probably take a sec to just step back n feel great as a community about all the good posting that happened in the last trump thread. rest in piss trumpenthread IV hail trumpenthread V, and also hail satan

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

its time to close the election sub forum down imo

the election never ends

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

u dont know who diane kruger is???

she was in national treasure startring nicolas cage diane kruger and sean bean u fkn philisteens

no but I know about her brother, Dunning

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GrimGypsy posted:

this whole thread is pretty pro for laughing at them fighting with one another

spencer is altright, right? so what is jack probiotic's faction, then? Or is it the other way around?

Man, don't get into their weird faction poo poo. Your time would be better spent memorizing all 800 Pokemon names

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I thought he got shot straight in he bootyhole

he got shot in the hip, but it created a storm of bullet and bone fragments inside his crotch that destroyed his dick and butthole from the inside

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Bet the ladies are gonna love that scar :cool:

he's never gonna gently caress again

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
People give the shooter poo poo for not finishing the dude off, but even if the congressman lives he's never gonna have a boner or controlled bowel movement ever again

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i don't care how many time you post that, I'm not gonna click on it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Red Minjo posted:

He was the governor of Florida during the Terri Schiavo case

and during the highly controversial 2000 Florida election which gave his brother the presidency, leading to the Iraq War

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That scared the poo poo out of me until I realized it was just a pillow

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she also believes that faeries are real actual creatures

So does Bjork

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bump_fn posted:

remember when corbyn gave the british press the vapors when he said he wouldnt unilaterally nuke sweden unprovoked

Remembered when Corbyn defied the conventional wisdom that terrorist attacks were good for right wing politicians by having an actual, clear, anti-imperialist response?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

When this thread started I really thought I was gonna place

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Do you think this'll get May to come out of of her lair?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

galenanorth posted:

Cat fact: Cheetahs cannot roar and they meow like cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb_Vu9YFqjE

They also have fixed claws and stiff tails like dogs. They're basically dogs

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

JosefStalinator posted:

rumor is the attack in london is ON muslims this time

It's an interesting twist, but I still don't like it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheBigAristotle posted:

lol that he broke the fence he jumped off, too

he really did everything wrong there

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

It used to be expected that audiences would yell at performers. This is just a return to traditional Shakespearean practices

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

gonna keep saying it

its time to ban automobiles

thank u

ban cars, everybody has to ride bicycles. Obesity crisis solved, urban pollution reduced, no more car terrorism

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Main Paineframe posted:

forget trump, I'm getting really pissed off at how dodgy the media is being about the London attack

most outlets are either putting quotes around 'terrorist attack' or referring to it as a "van attack" which is "being investigated as terrorism"

journalists are scum

what's the difference between terrorism and a hate crime tho

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

D1E posted:

Do we actually know that Scalise's cock was shot off or are people just being funny?

The bullet impacted his hip, creating a storm of bone and bullet fragments that ricocheted around inside his crotch, destroying his dick and his butt from the inside

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

euphronius posted:

I'm all for bikes but what about December through march

wear a coat

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

alnilam posted:

this but extremely unironically and limited to even vaguely urban areas, also there's buses

I was already being extremely unironic, you gently caress

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Wait is there a pro trump thread? Is this it? Where are the trump supporters on SA

GBS has a few dedicated unironic Trump supporters very poorly pretending to be ironic Trump supporters.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

she died as she lived

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

WMain00 posted:

High as a kite?

that was the implication of my post yeah

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

murked by dragon posted:

someone please pull the erowid trip reports for this very good combo

every now and then I think about that guy who put slow release drugs in his tongue piercing, butt plug, and sounding rod, and then went roller blading. That dude was living

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thundercracker posted:

I actually agree with Macron that the moderate left and right will end up merging politically and battling out with the extremists at both ends.

That's going to be fun... or something

did Macron really say that?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

Seeing that Brainiac Five got perma'd made me so happy and I didn't even know he was the same person as Effectronica and now I'm gazing out into the distance with a new lease on life because the future is looking bright

One of those week-probies on his rap sheet is after I had to stop talking to him because I was not physically capable of arguing with someone so angry, violent, and autistic

You could tell that guy that 2+2=4 and he'd respond by calling you a racist pedophile and telling you to eat a shotgun shell

Is there a word to concisely describe someone who keeps trying to argue with the imaginary strawmen they think of when they see that someone disagrees with them instead of actually reading your posts and responding to the actual words they say, because he was one of the fuckers that did that all the time

Was it ever explained why he was allowed to post for so long after it was clear that he was completely poisonous to any actual discussion?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PostNouveau posted:

She did so much coke on the set of that movie that John Belushi had to pull her aside and tell her to lay off.

John Belushi

see this shocking behind the scenes photo from The Empire Strikes Back

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

super mario odyssevs is the true victory for the consumer, me

yeah. Devolver had a funny video, but Nintendo announced a bunch of good games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016