Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
did someone accidentally post the piss tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
"pls respond" - DNC

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i bet funding an entire country's healthcare would cost like a BILLION dollars

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Donkwich posted:

gently caress it lets go full ancap now

trump!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if old bitch doesnt tweet because his morning tv show scolded him

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

theflyingexecutive posted:

he's tweeted three times this morning already?

lol christ, thought i'd got up early enough

Scott Forstall posted:

what'd they say?

fox and friends told trumps lawyer to keep him away from tweets

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the town halls are going to be a bloodbath

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
try an get us some sweet orb deets

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ruzihm posted:

idk if it's :thejoke: but the KKK didn't do cross burning until AFTER media had portrayed a connection between the KKK and cross burning?

So basically the ok sign is the same thing.

yes it was a DW griffith creation

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cops are huge pussies

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

i just fell out of a tree like some old idiot stone, imagine living in some third world country where something like that could bankrupt you for the rest of your idiot moron existence

i am in n carolina so its p easy for me

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Origami Dali posted:

trump's gonna gloat so hard w a 1% margin of victory

:smugdon:

your welcome repubs

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/gwarUF/status/877293032982368257

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

shutg up idiot

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

roseanne owns lol

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shab posted:

Where Were You When the GOP Broke?

Corax, The United States, Elder Council:
"No one understands what happened when the Donald descended from that tower. It would be easy to dismiss the whole matter as nonsense were it not for the Mainstream Media. Even the Constitution does not mention it -- let me correct myself, the Constitution cannot mention it. When the Supreme Court Justices attune the Constitution to the timeless time their freedoms always disappear. The Mainstream Media, however, with its oversoul of pundits, can speak of it at length. According to Hannity, the United States became an Empire across the stars. According to Tapper, the United States became an egg named Evan McMullin. Most say something in a language they can only speak sideways. The Library of Congress has collected texts and accounts from all of the states, and they only offer stories that never coincide, save on one point: all the folk of America during the 2016 Election, in whatever 'when' they were caught in, tracked the fall of the sixteen candidates. And that is how they counted their days."

Deborah Wasserman Schultz, Democrat, Disgraced Mistress of the DNC:
"Accounts of the 2016 Election are the province of the federal government, and proof of the deceit that call themselves the Republicans. Sixteen candidates fell on America, one for each iniquity that Hillary made clear to the world. Bernie read these signs, and he told Biden, who confirmed them, and he told Reid, who made wards against them, and he told Pelosi, who sent SCOTUS to steer the True Patriots clear of harm. Even the Four Corners of the Obama Administration rose to protect the periphery of your madness. We watched our southern border and saw it shift like a snake, and saw you run its length like the spirits of old, devoid of science, without your critical thinking skills, succumbing to HyperNormalisation like slaves of the slim folly, polls. Do not ask us where we were when the GOP Broke, for, of all the world, only we truly know, and we might just show you how to break them again."

Riley Harr, Bigot, Tender to Main Street:
"Do you mean, where were the alt-right when the GOP Broke? Breitbart tells you where: recording it. 'Eighteen months,' you've heard it. You think the RINOs came up with that all on their own. You journalists are better thieves than even Donna Brazile! While you were fighting proxy wars with Syria and giving birth to your own forefathers, it was the Right-wing Media that watched the middle class, because the deplorables were the only constant, and you didn't have the meth to see it. We'll give you credit: you broke Washington something fierce, and that's not easy. Just don't think you solved what you accomplished by it, or can ever solve it. You did it again with Obama, not once, but twice! Once at Iowa in 2008, which we'll never learn to live with. The second time it was in North Carolina, or was it Pennsylvania, or was it Ohio, or was it in all three places at once? Get me, America? When will you wake up and realize what really happened to the Republicans?"

Lil’ Marco, God of Worms, the Senators:
"The Third-Party Candidates could tell you where they were. So could the Donald, who was the one who broke it in the first place. There are others on this earth that could, too: Pence, Giuliani, Christie the Hole or should I say Fat Reek? Paul Ryan would talk, if they would let him. As for myself, I was here and there and here again, like the rest of the mortals during the 2016 Election. How do you think I learned my mystery? Donald Trump showed us all the glories of the election so that we might learn, simply: as above, so below."

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the stachebros and the buttbros together can make the rustbelt great again

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
zuck, like trump, is an obscene parody of their party, so im p sure hes gonna be our next president

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump dumb, bad

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if im such a bad dude, why didnt obama stop me

chec

kmate

libs

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmaaoo

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if a colleague getting his dick shot off via rear end in a top hat didnt give them pause, what will?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

trump

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
*drinks hot piss* haha owned dumb libs

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

cue wonderful world playing while slow motion footage of nazis getting their dicks blown off plays

think how much greater the pisstape will be with aphex twin playing over it

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gimme that easy T

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
id probably be pissed off all the time if i was president too

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

if he had skin removed from his head, how do you explain this?

i really hate this fat dumpy idiot

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

lol I remember when I thought it was a little weird and borderline unprofessional when cnn started talking about and referring to tweets in broadcasts like in 2008 or so

now anchors use the word "tweetstorm" about a sitting predisent with brain damage, this is a good turn of events... for jeb!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
dril is the most significant cultural icon of the 21st century you cuck

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

im the loneliness

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
soon the alt-right will be synonymous with rolling around in a pool of urine, but it was actually ironic. trolled again libtards

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

we;lp the toxic stachebros are at it again

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rubber Tucky posted:

ugh I just realized that trump's parents hosed

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

How is single payer racist?

singlepayerbros :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

JosefStalinator posted:

does there exist a picture of zuckerburg feeling human emotions?

in every picture he looks like a giant toddler who just saw his first real life firetruck

• Locked thread