Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Got my first death threat from a white supremacist on twitter today! I feel so proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Agrajag posted:

do you own a gun?

no, and not concerned

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Agrajag posted:

please buy a gun

Maybe if I was planning to stay in the country

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

This is definitely "Trump has Alzheimer's or dementia but we can't outright say it" the article.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Joementum posted:

also love that Bannon is in trouble for saying stuff that is unquestionably correct

Definitely my favorite part. Mooch got fired for sounding like a crazy rear end in a top hat. Bannon might get fired for saying sane things.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

eonwe posted:

I think its a bit early to talk aboyt trump resigning or getting away with everything tbh

if his family is indicted, he'll just pardon them. if he is, he still would have to be impeached

yeah, way too early to say he is going anywhere

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

Anybody who thinks the Trump presidency is ending with a handshake doesn't know Trump.

he'd definitely quit and claim victory before he was impeached, in the unlikely event that it was certain

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

Also based on the visceral backlash of this past week, im fully expecting a low 30s approval rating on Monday :getin:

I wouldn't count on it. His approval ratings have been going up all week.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

IIRC there's a lag in approval polls and we won't get the ones reflecting Cville until Monday or tuesday

Gallup is a three-day rolling average, so the current poll is We-Th-Fr.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Nichael posted:

what's the deal with this? did the polls truly incorporate his infrastructure shitshow press conference yet? if they did, I guess Americans just like nazis :shrug:

A large portion of America just wants to be openly racist, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Joementum posted:

America is never coming back from this

• Locked thread