Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

is msnbc basically fox news lite? i dont want tv and my dad says that's all he watches and calls them super liberal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

what about the alt left charging with clubS?!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

trump is gonna stroke out in the middle of one of these three part tweet sessions and the world is gonna collapse on itself as we try to figure out what he was gonna say

did you already forget covfefe?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

juche avocado posted:

isis at least has a nominally sovereign state to their name lmbo

the nazis have the USA

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

holy poo poo there's been 2400 posts since I last read.

Went to a vigil for the charlottesville bullshit today in tallahassee. Pretty decent turnout considering how loving hot it was and fantastic speeches by all present. Comforting to see a positive response to tragedy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a helpful bear posted:

thats great to hear and a shame it took this happening to spring folks into action, but im glad its happening

There was a city representative there that said she's working to remove all of the confederate monuments in town. Her answer to the cries about history is to put them in a museum not in a city center that represents the town.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Admiral Ray posted:

pies are just open face sandwiches

lots of pies have crust on top and bottom.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thatim posted:

Lmao if you don't use the top right option

its loss.jpg

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i dont know what happened in the last 800 posts but here's some tacos

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

In florida my MMJ card cost me $270 for the doctor visit and $75 to the state.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

not to be a dick but it didn't take her dying for people to see.

it took Trump being a moron several hours/days after.

And even still a lot of people think she was a part of a hate group.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

also, funny to me at least when i think about it now, i got banned a few years back for asking seden chair why a white person would need to fear racists, and I guess we have an answer now.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lawman 0 posted:

Does sedan chair still post

gently caress if i know i took it as a message that i wasn't welcome in dnd and i dont' really post/read there anymore.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Unperson_47 posted:

i thought flat earthers was a bunch of people in on a joke espousing dumb poo poo for laughs but are they for real? i still dont' believe it

I have a friend who has fallen deep down the infowars rabbit hole and has got other friends that seem to agree with him anytime he posts lunacy on facebook.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

euphronius posted:

that's badly written and makes no sense

tl:dr; undercover informant who was being paid by the feds gets the woman he's been loving for the last two months to call people to set up a meth deal for him so he can keep getting paid and not go to prison himself. He feeds her a line that he's going to get killed if he doesn't get something quick to pay for some debts. She's been loving him for two months so of course she goes out of her way to help him. Now she's facing conspiracy to distribute meth charges.

This is a case where nullification would be a good thing but :rip: she's gonna go to prison for years for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

euphronius posted:

idk if it's entrapment but it might be outrageous gov conduct

this poo poo happens all the loving time. police here in tallahassee got an informant killed a few years back doing poo poo like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Rachel_Hoffman

She had been arrested and forced to work as an informant over an ounce of weed she got caught with in her car and some weed/ex at her house subsequently. I didn't realize how much weed she had on her/at her place until now but she was definitely selling pot. Regardless, she died for that weed because of a situation police put her in.

• Locked thread