Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gaming without using an electronic device is extremely fail hillbilly poo poo. its the 21st century and people need to move on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

These are extremely well-done! (That being said, I unfortunately have no idea whatsoever what the intended function of these devices are - I don't think I've seen them before, down here...either way, they've been done very well!)

you have sex with them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

You set the boards on the ground and take turns with a friend trying to throw beanbags into the holes, it's just a fun little outdoor game you play drinking beers waiting for the burgers to finish cooking.

when you use the portal boards if you get it in a hole it comes out the other one and your friend gets the point

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the rules of cornhole: you try to put your sack in your friends hole and score

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the trick is you cut a hole in a rectangle

• Locked thread