Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
This sounds fun. Gonna participate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Edit: Whoops n/m

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Is every team required to have an all-star like MLB? I cant remember anymore.

I think that's the case, and now all stars are represented by divisions https://www.nhl.com/news/2017-all-star-game-rosters/c-285394072

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

JawKnee posted:

I am totally blanking on who gets taken from Montreal. If Nesterov wasn't a UFA I'd say they pick him up but...

Hudon. Played well in the AHL, small contract, young, and did alright in his 2 NHL games (had points in both).

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Hey FYI I was drunk when I picked my roster

Ah the Jim Benning approach.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

I couldn't be bothered to come up with a team based on the back door dealing or figuring out what UFAs would cost, so this is the best team I could assemble based on not trying. Consider it my horrible entry.

Isn't Ryan a no-go because the NMC?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

He's available, he has some sort of modified NMC that only prevents him being assigned to the AHL. His downside is that he's signed for 5 more years at $7.25M. I just really don't rate Marc Methot.

See I think with Vatanen off the table, Methot might be one of the better defencemen available.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Edit: n/m

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Yaya posted:

I'm concerned about finishing last because
1) I had put my draft together before the final protection lists had come out since I was going to be on the road when it was happening.
2) I didn't cheat and select a bunch of pending UFAs who had no chance of being drafted by Vegas like Joe Thornton

I might be worse. We'll see.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Hockles posted:

I have no idea what I submitted.

I don't really remember, either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I didn't finish last!

• Locked thread