Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hand Knit, do we have to be within the Cap parameters or just pick based on some combination of educated guesses and reckless abandon? I'm at like $83M in salary right now.

e- Holy gently caress, is there some poo poo available on the Avs roster to be taken. I'm looking at them going "uhhhhhhhhhh...".

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jun 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I picked a team that was just under the Cap, but it only had 6 defensemen. Gonna have to go fix it.

I don't see what the problem is, MAF just showed you can win a Cup with fewer defensemen than that. :shrug:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

F- Plekanec (MTL), Neal (NSH), Cammalleri (NJD), Eakin (DAL), Perron (STL), Kruger (CHI), Dorsett (VAN), ROFL (PHI), Lewis (LAK), Nordstrom (CAR), Stewart (MIN), Karlsson (CBJ), Rychel (TOR), Dano (WPG), Marchessault (FLA), Thornton (SJS), Pulkkinen (ARI), Grigorenko (COL)

D- Bogosian (BUF), Methot (OTT), Garrison (TBL), Hickey (NYI), Miller (BOS), Manson (ANA), Bartkowski (CGY), Reinhart (EDM), Schmidt (WSH)

G- Fleury (PIT), Mrazek (DET), Raanta (NYR)

PROJECTED CAP HIT [The cap hit at seasons end based on the previous single day rosters and assuming the current roster remains the same until the end of the season] : $69,602,023
PROJECTED CAP SPACE [The projected cap space value is the difference between the cap ceiling and the projected cap hit. If the projected cap hit is greater than the cap ceiling due to long-term injury relief, the projected cap space is $0.] : $3,397,977

All-Star James Neal, 28 wins because expansion.

GO TEAM!

...go Jackets West, apparently (Dorsett, Karlsson, Rychel, Dano, Marchessault, Methot).

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

quote:

Plekanec (MTL), Neal (NSH), Cammalleri (NJD), Eakin (DAL), Perron (STL), Kruger (CHI), Dorsett (VAN), ROFL (PHI), Lewis (LAK), Nordstrom (CAR), Stewart (MIN), Karlsson (CBJ), Rychel (TOR), Dano (WPG), Marchessault (FLA), Thornton (SJS), Pulkkinen (ARI), Grigorenko (COL)

D- Bogosian (BUF), Methot (OTT), Garrison (TBL), Hickey (NYI), Miller (BOS), Manson (ANA), Bartkowski (CGY), Reinhart (EDM), Schmidt (WSH)

G- Fleury (PIT), Mrazek (DET), Raanta (NYR)

12/30 by my count.

• Locked thread