Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
So I take it the picks we make are just going to be based upon the list of who is available/protected and not take into account any side-deals that have been struck and made public?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
my team might cost 90 million, but they'll loving win

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
If we're supposed to be under the salary cap, can that be uhhh...explicitly stated? Because "within the NHL rules" is pretty vague and I don't even know what exactly that entails

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Well it's vague (to me) because UFAs don't have active contracts so there's no way of telling how much they're actually worth unless value is based upon past contract or something, which is math you would have to do on your own because CapFriendly won't do it for you.

But I guess I'm thinking too hard about it and will pick a new team

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

(3) For the poster whose selections do the worst over the course of the 2017-2018 season, you will be burdened with an avatar of shaaaame

in a bizarre twist of fate, the worst performing team will be vegas itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I just submitted my 2nd, real submission that is cap compliant. Given the leaks and the soft deadline for the matching prize, this is obviously for the team that will be better than Vegas

• Locked thread