Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who came out the best from this show?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 1 1.15%
Braun Strowman 32 36.78%
Samoa Joe 17 19.54%
Big Cass 7 8.05%
Clonfroggio you loving moron. Jesus Christ. 30 34.48%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Man, that pop for Braun was legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
On today's WOR, Meltzer said that going forward Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel will be with the Miz and replacing Maryse due to Maria's and Mike Bennetts gimmick being too similar to theirs.

Hahahahahaha

Can't be having more than one female manager can we

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Booking aside, Roman has pretty great matches tbh

Seems to have good chemistry with most people

He's still baloney though

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

https://streamable.com/2pyb4

Best part of SD

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Cool, all the women's storylines being booked around TD again. Yay!

RIP women's revolution

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't get it. :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYzVMcgWhg

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Who's he supposed to be? Google says former football player??

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Reigns will main event 10 in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

https://youtu.be/x6yl6aTAWAQ

Drag Queens watching mitb is better than the ppv itself

• Locked thread