Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

did i do anything that mattered?

lol nothin u do or could ever do matters

Elephanthead posted:

Does sparing the cats stop the plague faster because they eat the rats? Anyway shouldn't you be sacrificing something to Satan like your last child and loving a horse by now?

the gods of the Random Number Generator have not been as kind as of late. we're gonna need somethin wacky to keep things interesting!

I may have just the thing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nebakenezzer posted:

You were my daughter, it is more than most. I have instructed the clergy to remove the song of Suzanna from the bible, and replace it with the song of Mariana Horchata. I feel a strange compulsion with that book, especially the song of Bel the Dragon-

It pleases me to see that I am as wise as my misspelled namesake, cats roam free as in Babylon. Alas the north has no Lions, maybe a equal weight of cats is an equivalent

but my wife laughed when I threatened her with being thrown into the cats den

I'm not sure if my views count but I say unite Finland with the rest of Scandinavia, we will have all the North. Feet of stone so our Empire may stand, hawt nordic women can inherent the land

The Finns are a dark and swarthy people, not unlike the Jews, though they lack the latter's curly hair

I must say, some of those Jewesses I see are quite fetching, it is for this reason I protect them from the violence of the peasants who blame them for the plague, no wonder my namesake enslaved them all

Maybe the Finns are the Jews of Scandinavia?

ur post has moved me

we will conquer finland too, when possible, so as to fulfill your wishes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nebakenezzer posted:

You were my daughter, it is more than most. I have instructed the clergy to remove the song of Suzanna from the bible, and replace it with the song of Mariana Horchata. I feel a strange compulsion with that book, especially the song of Bel the Dragon-

It pleases me to see that I am as wise as my misspelled namesake, cats roam free as in Babylon. Alas the north has no Lions, maybe a equal weight of cats is an equivalent

but my wife laughed when I threatened her with being thrown into the cats den

I'm not sure if my views count but I say unite Finland with the rest of Scandinavia, we will have all the North. Feet of stone so our Empire may stand, hawt nordic women can inherent the land

The Finns are a dark and swarthy people, not unlike the Jews, though they lack the latter's curly hair

I must say, some of those Jewesses I see are quite fetching, it is for this reason I protect them from the violence of the peasants who blame them for the plague, no wonder my namesake enslaved them all

Maybe the Finns are the Jews of Scandinavia?

:perfect:

nothing beside remains.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

JosefStalinator posted:

lol nothin u do or could ever do matters

the gods of the Random Number Generator have not been as kind as of late. we're gonna need somethin wacky to keep things interesting!

I may have just the thing...

I respect your decision to save the cats above all else

And the horses

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Donald followed by Eric and Barron

it is perfect :911:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

diggin that Or, a pig statant

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

I writhe in burlap, head shaven, heart desperate with penance.

Please include my name when possible.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A Handed Missus posted:

Donald followed by Eric and Barron

it is perfect :911:

:trumppop:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Our settlers are continuing beyond what even our maps can see - the light of feminism has reached Greenland, barren as it may be.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Our future queen, Princess Eugene V Dabs, granddaughter of the current king, has come of age.

Unfortunately she's... not the most skilled future ruler. She pursued a religious education in feminism, but ended up becoming a "detached priest."

Also, she's depressed and gay.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
bad news Nebakenezzer:

I started expanding into Finland, but then this ginormous nation "Mordvinia" started movin in.

We can't beat them right now so we'll have to wait for them to fall apart before we can make any progress in Finland.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Our people have made a great discovery! Beyond Greenland is an even more splendorous land - Vinland! We hope that something great will come from this discovery.

Surely, nothing bad can come of it.

Right?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A sad day:

Our beloved King Nebekenezzer, first of his name, has perished. While the nobles will remember him for his wicked, satanic ways, the peasants will remember him otherwise.

King Neb ruled Noregr for a record 53 years, which is a long rear end time. His rule was remarkably stable, and saw feminism officially become policy, along with the first mass conversions of the counter revolutionaries to the true faith. Just about all of our provinces are prosperous, and we've developed our lands considerably under his rule. King Rushi ruled only 15 years, and Octopus 6, so the stability was welcome. Even Mayor Dave only ruled for 45 years.

There wasn't massive expansion, but we did firmly take control of the last remnants of the Danish counter-revolutionary Baloogans. The regular people of our realm will remember King Neb fondly.

But King Neb's chapter is now done. Now it is Queen Eugene V. Dabs' turn to rule. Our first female ruler, may feminism spread under her reign.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Queen Eugene V. Dabs is preparing her forces for an invasion of Scotland, to begin our conquest of the isles, when strange news reaches our shores:

:thunk:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

imo you should welcome these strnagers to your land. queztlcoatle may be a generous god

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Can you convert to rheir heathen god and start offering up hearts?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

JosefStalinator posted:

Queen Eugene V. Dabs is preparing her forces for an invasion of Scotland, to begin our conquest of the isles, when strange news reaches our shores:

I was hoping Sunset Invasion was installed, good

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

JosefStalinator posted:

Our people have made a great discovery! Beyond Greenland is an even more splendorous land - Vinland! We hope that something great will come from this discovery.

A Viking settlement was discovered at the northern tip of Newfoundland in 1969. Doesn't explain the grapes thing though, as grape vines have never grown wild there. The Vikings also discovered two other lands, "helluland", a rocky and barren waste, likely Baffin Island or Northern Labrador, and Markland, filled with trees.

JosefStalinator posted:

lol :wow:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Mayans going to put the hurt on some bible thumpers.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Nebakenezzer posted:

A Viking settlement was discovered at the northern tip of Newfoundland in 1969. Doesn't explain the grapes thing though, as grape vines have never grown wild there. The Vikings also discovered two other lands, "helluland", a rocky and barren waste, likely Baffin Island or Northern Labrador, and Markland, filled with trees.
Maybe they brought the grape vines from Sicily!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

am i missing anything by not having the Charlemagne dlc? it's the only major expansion I don't have.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Earlier start date I all I got but I am a newbie. I need to get the satan baby DLC but it is 15 bucks I need a sale.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Grand Prize Winner posted:

am i missing anything by not having the Charlemagne dlc? it's the only major expansion I don't have.

not unless you feel like playing a half-assed campaign mode as charlemagne

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

A half-assed campaign mode that can end up with you controlling France, Italy, and Germany within 50 years of the game start.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
assuming you can get all the events to trigger correctly, which has never happened for me

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I like the charlemagne DLC because it adds a new start date, and to me the new start dates and regions are the coolest DLC

Along with satan, ofc

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

It would be cool if we converted to heart-ripping and then conquered the New World with Amazonian heart-thieves.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
My king that whored around alot so much that he was stressed had so many kids that they killed off the one that became king when I died of cock rot. I considered this a victory condition.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

JosefStalinator posted:

I like the charlemagne DLC because it adds a new start date, and to me the new start dates and regions are the coolest DLC

Along with satan, ofc

it is the shittiest start date though, once francia is formed and ruins western europe

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Concerned Citizen posted:

it is the shittiest start date though, once francia is formed and ruins western europe

satan finds a way to ensure the kingdoms fracture

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

managed to unite ireland, then my dude died and everyone hats my replacement dude

slowly trying to implement feminism and satanism. i figure once you have the tech and start it rolling, you can make more and more of your councilors women and they're more likely to vote for feminism

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
everyone hated my new guy so i went full kill all plotters and family members who don't like me with him. why did they even vote for him if they hate him

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

my only heir is a girl with the 'slow' trait and poor health and now my first and second wives have died of cancer, one was 19 and the other was 23

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

my only heir is a girl with the 'slow' trait and poor health and now my first and second wives have died of cancer, one was 19 and the other was 23

you may uh, wanna get the water checked or something cause that sounds environmental buddy

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

JosefStalinator posted:

you may uh, wanna get the water checked or something cause that sounds environmental buddy

maybe they weren't gargling enough ox diarrhea

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Once we make the pope feminist can we throw our lot in with our fellow human sacrificers from across the ocean and turn (the rain of) frogs gay

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

JosefStalinator posted:

Finally had a boychild one month before he died of making GBS threads yourself to death disease so then I had to deal with 16 years of regency and now this POS king is chaste and so is his idiot wife

you people are loving irish why won't you breed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

That's why you go tanistry so you can murder you're famil and not kill the game

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

haven't managed feminism yet but now my realm is full of secret waldensians, including everyone in line for succession

two of my kings have tried to join the satanists but the fuckers never called me back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i had loads of gold so i tried to imprison everyone plotting against me, hired a bunch of mercenaries to crush them and executed everyone after winning the war

• Locked thread