Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
The venn diagram works for all cryptocurrencies

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

#bitcoincouple posted:

:airquote:My cousin:airquote: has 2 tickets for the 2018 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. #bitcoin #ethereum #crypto is accepted! He paid $4,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, that it was going to be the same day of his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place... It's at St Patrick Church, in San Jose at 3pm. Her name is Becky, she is 5'6 about 135lbs, good cook and loves to cuddle.. she'll be the one in the white puffy dress-enjoy!

Emphasis mine

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
SSH over 443 or 80 outbound is clutch

Also, I'm winding down selling it all. Profits are garbage.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Only 2 cards left to sell :smug: It was real bois

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Risky Bisquick posted:

Only 2 0 cards left to sell :smug: It was real bois

Cashed out :smug:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
It's looking like Vitalik is going to get to try his well poisoning this year when Bitmain drops the F3.

quote:

Bitmain is about to release F3, the ethereum ASIC miner. It’s reported that every miner is mounted with 3 mainboards. On each mainboard there are 6 ASIC processors, each of which has 32 1GB DDR3 memory. Therefore, one unit of F3 miner contains 72 Gigabyte DRAM memory.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Stop implying butterfly labs bitmain is unethical

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Someone previously asked why you wouldn't give your primary banking info to exchanges. Namaste

Risky Bisquick posted:

Opening a new bank account is pretty painless. A couple clicks on your existing banks web portal to give you piece of mind that you aren't giving your actual banking info to exchanges.

Perhaps that is common sense but I'd hope no one is giving out their primary bank account information to exchanges.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Profits are flat since I cashed out, its still worthwhile in bulk imo

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
I see you have discovered the Bitmain F3 leaked a month ago :monocle:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Tbf digitimes is more respected than whatever crypto newsie site was posted the last time

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2932282.0

It was originally leaked from a chinese website http://technews.cn/2018/02/12/bitmain-tsmc-dram/

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Are you using Windows 10, build 1709? Otherwise there is a limit to the number of cards you can have working.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

DrDork posted:

Bad. A lot of people are starting to turn their machines off entirely.

It seems like growth has slowed

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Profit is down 60% since I cashed out my hardware in February. Crypto is fun

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Only 900+ days to break even :downs:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

tonic posted:

What is everyone mining on their Nvidia rigs these days

Battlefront 2

Lambert posted:

Battlefield 1, primarily.

How is your kdr / w? Mine is skyyyyyyy highhhhh

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Craptacular! posted:

Anyone playing that? I’m afraid the pay to win fiasco damaged it eternally.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840017

PC player base is not super large from what I can tell, but size wise PS4 > Xbox > PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
I found :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: on an exchange and converted it into FIAT money ohhh babyyyy

• Locked thread