Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kater
Nov 16, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Also, I am noticing a lot of negativity towards Re:Creators in this thread. I only watched the first two episodes but it seemed really neat, did it go to poo poo after that or start dragging?

Both!

It's kind of fine but man the show does not know how to have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

You guys are making horizon sound pretty good.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Oh my god Re-Creators sucks so much poo poo. I got bored and started making shadow puppets during the last five minutes and have no idea what was said but know I missed nothing at all.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

it was cool i made like a 3d diorama doggie that could chase things

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Wow

kater
Nov 16, 2010

10 sol episodes of a local diner beforehand

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

I hate Yowamushi Pedal now

I could just tell I was going to be pissed last week. It was such a good moment and of course they just shat all over it. This ep felt like it tried as hard as possible to make the bullahit right, but nah gently caress it.

Also I'm still just as confused as I ever was why any of the stage results matter.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Still baffled by what was so horrible about izetta.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Maou-chan drives an uber.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Adult Swim should have made a new season of Chihayafuru.

Also I want to hurt myself for thinking battle girl high school could ever possibly maybe be okay.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I wanted to dislike Clean Freak just because the concept is tooooooooooooooo much. But the show is so good it even acknowledged that by the end. Also abs man and the generic lead were great.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Is he eating a giant hot dog in the OP?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Araki posted:

Food Wars is getting a third season.

Here's to hoping there's more than 4 episodes of new stuff.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

It's just the terribly weak season. They got Centaur at least.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Yeah I guess ya'll are right. I looked at the CR lineup a few days ago and it was TBD'd out the rear end and just assumed they'd pick up... something.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

wake me when it gets here.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

What am I supposed to be remembering about that. Seems like a good thing?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

wait, is ballroom a tournament show?

HellCopter posted:

Did nobody pick up Made in Abyss? How y'all watching it?
Want to simulwatch with a torrent-phobic friend.

anime strike has it.

quote:

1-16 of 147 results for Amazon Video : Anime Strike
Sort by

All Videos (147)
Included with Prime (0)

hah

kater fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 8, 2017

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I'm not sure I want to watch a sports anime that doesn't have at least 72 eps in the first season.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I liked Quiz Test: Fingering Rapidly a whole bunch.

The main girl kiiiiiiiiiinda sounded like the main girl from Koe no Katachi.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Ballroom really is Haikyuu as all heck huh.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Can't have that many bees underground, sorry.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

All the freakouts over Angel 3 Piece are hilarious, it was obviously a joke complete with musical stinger, but let me write a three paragraph rant about knees. I'm glad I didn't notice the name of the episode, the title card drop immediately after the horror cut ending is funnier than anything the show will do on purpose.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Also I didn't realize that the last YowaPedal was the loving finale! Bad sports anime, you are supposed to run forever. Also what a bad spot to end.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

God the new ED to Hormone Dragon is so good.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Why aren't there horse x fish cross breeds whys it always gotta be teenage girls.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The trigger thing? That was actually good?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I finally ran out of things to watch and put Centaur on after being bored by the first five minutes and the show is really cute and funny and all the political stuff is hilarious and also the stupid mermaids are funny and also the student council president owns face.

I wish there were more weirdo animal people though. All the angels and bats and sheep are boring losers.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

Agreed, 50 episode series focused entirely on Kirari please.

Wasn't this already the show? I definitely remember there being a girl who had no particular characteristics other than being the big one that isn't Kirari.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Every time I see the name Irresponsible Galaxy Tylor I think of Captain Ron. Is it a Captain Ron anime?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

oh so its not that teacup touhou poo poo? okay

kater
Nov 16, 2010

They are doing the beware corrections thing a bit too much in centaur. It's a funny joke but this last ep they didn't feel like jokes and I don't want whatever that's gonna turn into.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

If Tsurezure is rom-com dessert, Gamers is rom-com spaghetti. I like it a bunch.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Was Blood Block Battle good or did people just lose their minds over the ED?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

March Comes In kind of petered off for me. The Lion King tournament was the last thing to really interest me

It's almost like... March comes in like a lion.

Sunshine was my favorite thing in like forever, there's no way S2 is as good.

but maybe

kater
Nov 16, 2010

For anyone still avoiding it out of ignorance or spite, Gamers is purestrain anime rom-com and absolutely worth watching.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Speaking of idol shows, Princess Principal.

Araki posted:

I liked OG im@s better than CG.

:yeah:

kater
Nov 16, 2010

You can make jokes about something and it just be a joke. I hope they reveal a shadowy government cabal of sheep men that are just really into mermaid girls.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Your Names denouement did an awfully good job making me immediately mad and forgetful of the good stuff before it. Feels like that forlorn salaryman poo poo is just crammed into loving anything anywhere forever. Worse was how it just kept gloating about how easy it would be to stop the sequence and didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Is that Sakura's quest? It got really... not bad but just very flat with the second season. The last thing I saw was a two parter ending in a funeral and it's like... this just ain't fun anymore. I blame the new op.

• Locked thread