Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should op be banned
yes
no
View Results

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sagebrush posted:

i want to believe that's a mock-up, and that NASA (or better, the russians) will slap some sense into them, but we saw what happened with the model 3

i didn't, fill a goon in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
courage

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i look forward to insurance companies charging people more to cover these things because it is baked into the design for you to be looking off to the side all the time

i also look forward to the subsequent whinging about how insurance companies hate the future, and Musk getting to claim the victim while model 3's crash into lightpoles all over the country

new cars are putting stereo controls on the goddamn steering wheel, putting the speedometer over on the console is a regression no one asked for

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Management posted:

this is the same company that released a minivan with both gull wing doors and regular doors, and a giant windshield that continues up above the driver's head for extra direct sunlight on you while you drive.

I've been in a Model X. The gull wing doors have a little cubby that closes down over your head when the door is closed. if you leaned forward while the door was closing it would just hit you

i guess it could be called cozy

how many people see a reckoning on the horizon for all this? it was weird before but it's getting dangerous now, and yet the money keeps flowing

money does not just keep flowing forever

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rjmccall posted:

we really do not need another thread for reposting the exact same poo poo about tesla that's already being posted to like three other threads

lol it is a bad car and elon is an idiot, but it has nothing to do with chris lattner

those threads are too long to read anymore and im glad i got to see the ipad dashboard here in this one

• Locked thread