Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Spring Break My Heart posted:

What are some of the better available FPSs of the past 6 or 7 years. I haven't played one in forever.

Doom 4, Wolfenstein The New Order, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Shadow Warrior 2, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Prey, Ziggurat, Far Cry Blood Dragon, STALKER

buy them all

Xaris fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jun 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Thank you, and please note all games that are similar to BioShock so I can avoid them like the plague.
ehhhhhh Prey is sort of like bioshock but it's really more a system shock game and just oozes atmosphere, and backstory. if you dont like rpg-horror-atmosphere heavy elements in your game with less emphasis on precise fast paced shootmans you can skip it

rest are very good

definitely get Wolfenstein, Doom, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, and Metro Last Light+2033 at the very minimum.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Hollow Knight or Hyper Light Drifter? Or.... both?

BOTH

Do it, you won't regret it (they are also different games)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
I see Yooka Laylee is getting a big patch pretty soon completely revamping/new camera and controls. I remember hearing pretty negative things, mostly regarding the camera. When that gets fixed, would it be worth playing if I loved Banjo and other N64 collecathon games?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Cowcaster posted:

reports were coming out a couple of weeks ago that the branch of bioware responsible for andromeda had been downsized and any future mass effect projects put on hold so aside from token dlcs being put out for the multiplayer it's looking unlikely

I haven't followed anything about ME since 3 and only looked at hilarious ME:A .gifs, but I was pretty much under the impression that Bioware was largely gutted even prior to Andromeda and mostly brought in lot of inexperienced fresh blood to make it. I guess now even the remnants have been laid off?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

black.lion posted:

I was in for Banner Saga for the story and art style. What say other goon-pinions?

Awesome! posted:

banner saga is trash.
This guy is correct. Combat is awful, game would have been much better without it, but sadly there's a fair amount.

maybe Banner Saga 2 is better from what I heard.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Bardeh posted:

I bought Hollow Knight, and why did it get no exposure from the big sites? Metacritic only has a Destructoid review, and then loads of smaller sites I've never heard of. I'm only a couple of hours in (just beat the 2nd boss) but it's absolutely fantastic. I love the hand-drawn art style, the controls are tight as HECK, and the music is amazing. Hopefully lots of people pick it up in the sale.

One of the devs is a goon and posted in the thread a few times. He mentioned they sold 130k games (this was before the sale) so that's pretty good. He's MIA for a few weeks but if he ever comes back I'll ask how the steam sale treated them but I'd have to imagine they may have doubled that by now (I hope).

In general though, indie games really don't get a lot of exposure unless it hits some meme streaming craze like Five Freddie Nights or something. And it's been a loving busy and incredible year of games ontop of it (it launched around same time as Zelda, Horizon, Persona, Prey, Nier, etc).

But it's obviously doing well just by word of mouth and ticking lot of people's boxes, so it's not in peril or anything, so that's good.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jun 27, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

C-Euro posted:

I thought that was the case, but thanks for confirming.

Trying to stick to a $10 budget since
1. Just went on vacation
2. Already own lots of games I have yet to play
3. poo poo's cheap anyway, yo

With that in mind, how should I structure my spending?

$9.99
V:tM- Bloodlines
Talos Principle
Axiom Verge
Fallout NV Ultimate Edition
Delete Axion Verge and add Hollow Knight instead. They are the same price. Axiom Verge is kind of a bad game (good attempt for 1 guy) , especially after the first 20% into the game its noticebly really unfun.

Also V:TM has been $5 almost every sale before, idk might want to wait.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
smdh that there are people out there who have not played doom, wolfenstein, batman, dead spaces, metal gear:r, sleeping dogs, and witcher 3, and whom would need the recommendation to do so

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

C-Euro posted:

Props to Hopper and X_ThePerfect for giving me Steam keys for a couple of my wishlisted games!

I'm about to pull the trigger on Dishonored, is any of the DLC worth it and is any of it the kind of DLC where I would benefit from starting a new game with it already installed?

Gunpoint is extremely good but also real drat short. That said, $2.50 for a few hours of entertainment is pretty great especially with the quality of entertainment you'd be getting.

Dishonored dlc is just as good if not somehwat better than the original story. But no, it's their own separate mini campaigns so no benefit. (Don't get the trials of Dunwall dlc tho unless you want timed challenge stuff)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dr Strangepants posted:

I use these sales to get classic games that I've never played. Dungeon Siege I through III is only $4 total. Are they worth playing?

I never got around to BioShock Infinite - is $7.50 the lowest it's been? Is the season pass worth it?

Any other suggestions for hot deals on popular games of the last 10 years?

Well before you decide about Dungeon Siege 3...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZExeoT_jZHA

Also imo no. DS1 is aged horrible and was really more an MP experience at the time. DS2 is ok but it's basically a weak Diablo clone. DS3's gameplay is pretty bland and basic, theres not much redeeming about it. When there's SO many loving good ARPGs out there, theres no reason to settle for outdated mediocrity. Go play Grim Dawn, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Victor Vran, Marvel Heroes, Titan Quest remasted, Van Helsing, Torchlight, whatever, literally anything else is better.

Also i'd say god no. BioShock Infinite is pretty mediocre and there's much better games out there. It's at least playable and has some moments if you REALLY want it, but the DLC is awful. I'm pretty sure it's been $5 before as well. I would not recommend it unless you've exhausted literally every other good shooter of the last 10+ years.

Go take that $7.5 and go buy Call of Juarez: Gunslinger instead. Or Metro 2033, or Metro Last Light, or Doom 4, or Wolfenstein: TNO, or Far Cry: Blood Dragon, or STALKER games, or Hard Reset, or Shadow Warrior 1 & 2, or Spec Ops, or even Bioshock 1+2 again, or literally just donate it to charity.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jun 28, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

ZZZorcerer posted:

This is good advice, life is too short to play bad games. During these sales always remember that time is one of your most precious resources

:agreed: this should be the next sale thread title

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Edmond Dantes posted:

Transistor is a great game, and plays nothing like Bastion, so thinking about it as a 'worse Bastion' is kinda unfair.

While i agree its pretty drat different, both style and gameplay. I think when people say "worse Bastion" it's not direct apples:applse comparison, but more like "which did I like more?" so like a "I had more fun playing Bastion than Transistor" which is fair and also my experience. And really the only reason people compare them is because it's the same developer which probably isn't exactly a fair comparison just because of that.

Not that I didn't enjoy the latter, I had a lot of nitpicks of it but it was still a neat 1-time experience and for $3 that's a very good deal.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i want to say about 7-9 hours, (not really any longer than that tho depends on how much you mess around with different combat plugins and wait around and stuff)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Lakbay posted:

This is my first time buying stuff in a steam sale since xmas 2015 and I swear some stuff was cheaper then. Has this been a trend recently and will stuff not get deeper discounts in the fall/winter sales?

Summer sale is a little weaker than winter sales in general, but no it's been a fairly typical sale. 33% of highest sale %, 45% is about ~same, and only about 22% is worse sale-wise.

(This doesn't account for games that have reduced base price but same % discount as before so it's still possibly cheaper now than it has been but won't be counted as such. So worse sale % are a little misleading and higher because they could still be cheaper).

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Awesome! posted:

i didnt like eldritch at all

same. too mediocre and kind of ugly bother with when there's so many actual good games out there and life is too short to play something that isn't the absolute best games you could be playing

i mean its super cheap and fine price.. but just... why bother?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Anti-Hero posted:

I can add one more game, which should it be out of the following:

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
The Talos Principle

Any suggestions?
Buy both of these 2

I don't care how much dicks you have to suck or possesions to sell, or delaying this rent this month, make it happen!!

Xaris fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jun 30, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Polish posted:

Okay so I'm on board with Dark Souls.. what should I buy?

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 2 Season Pass

That will probably keep me busy enough until winter sale so I can pick up Dark Souls 3. But would that get me everything?
Buy a PS4 and get Bloodborne

That was a really serious answer, bloodborne is so good. but uh I liked Dark Souls 2 the most and it's only $12... also lol DS1 isn't on sale :darksouls:

e: the above guy is correct. get Humble Monthly Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Edmond Dantes posted:

This.
I'd just go with Prepare to Die for now, that should keep you busy for a good long while.

its not on sale dude otherwise i would agree. i wouldnt rec it for $20 buckaroos (especially when its been on sale for like $5 almost every time before) when other ones are much cheaper

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Awesome! posted:

you should not feel bad paying $20 for dark souls 1 even if it has been $5 before

this except buying a ps4 to play bloodborne

i will even send them a free copy since i have an extra disk

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Anti-Hero posted:

Hmm, it's not so much a money thing, but time. I'm trying to limit myself to around 5-6 games per sale so that I actually play them. I still have about 40 games I haven't touched from when Steam still did dailies/flash sales and I want to avoid making my hoarding worse. Last year I chose a budget limit, got what I could within that budget, and made sure I at least tried all the games, and only beat those I enjoyed. Worked out well.

That said, Talos Principle for sure and I'll consider Gunslinger :v:

Thats fair, maybe you need to binge on several short games, hit a long game, do several shorter, maybe really put off the "mediocre" games you really don't want to play in another catagory so you don't have to look at them. Gunslinger can be finished in about.. 7 hours? Maybe sooner if you don't try to hunt for collectibles (There are not very many and it tells you how many out of each level you got). But it's stupid fun so you could finish it in a few sittings with a wide grin on your face.

Talos is longer, depending on how many optional levels and gold-star things you go for, and how good you are, but could be 20-40 hours. I think if you did the bare minimum and pretty competent you could do it in 10-15.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
Dungeon Warfare may be my single #1 favorite TD on Steam. I enjoyed Defenders Quest a lot, and even Immortal Defense, but Dungeon Warfare beats them out for stupid good ol' fashioned crazy TD fun.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Same. And they literally announced their sequel today.

Hell yes! :toot: best news I've heard all week

Looks great.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jun 30, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Mr E posted:

Could I get horror games recommendations? I beat SOMA a few weeks ago and loved it, and have the first Amnesia and Alien: Isolation to play. Pretty much any style would be fine since I haven't played a ton of horror games after Silent Hill 4.

Walking/puzzle-"horror"
->Outlast
->Penumbra
->Inside?
->Year Walk?
->The Swapper (not really horror, more creepy and discerning)
->Talos Principle (same writers as the Swapper. again, not horror but discerning and unsettling)
->Five Nights at Freddies (hehe)

Action-"horror"
->Prey
->Dead Space 1+2
->System Shock 2
->Resident Evil 4 + 7
->Silent Hill 2 (again)
->Metro 2033 / Last Light (p light on the horror but good why not)

Xaris fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 30, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

McCoy Pauley posted:

Trip report from recent games picked up during Steam Sale:
That being said, and maybe this is just playing it at the same time as Dead Cells, the controls (particularly the jumping) feel a little floaty, and it has this annoying thing where hitting an enemy pushes you back slightly. I can get used to it, but it's annoying me now. It's a finished game, so it's got that. Overall, very pleasing, but it just doesn't have for me the perfect feel of Dead Cells.
You can get a charm where you don't move backwards when attacking, it only costs 1 slot as well. It's a design choice and I like it giving weight to things. The controls are actually extremely precise and you can tell the devs worked hard to make them smooth. It has very fine air control so you can decide almost on a dime of where to go which allows for more forgiving platforming. Gravity is also a little slower to let you take more advantage of this so you don't fall super fast either. Some people don't like this and prefer stiff jumps where you just hit jump and it goes where it's going to go, which I think is crazy, but there you go.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jun 30, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

my back pages posted:

I asked earlier in this thread about good online co-op games my friend and I can play. We've beat Factorio, Minecraft, Terraria, Don't Starve Together, etc. etc.

I read through the thread and we picked out two games and played 'em:

e: nm didn't read it as online co-op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

The same studio also did Remember Me, a sci-fi brawler set in Paris in 2084, where memories can be technologically edited. I have mixed feelings about it. I want to say "it had a lot of potential" but that suggests that what's there is bad, which isn't true.

Remember Me was a p big disappointment. I was hyped af before it came out and well ehhh... I would definitely say it had a lot of potential, but really the fighting was terrible (remember Batman games had also come out a little prior as well) and the actual world/exploring/combat was just so mediocre to bad. The remixing was a cool thing and I dug the techno-future atmosphere. I would have liked it to be the amazing game it could have been but I understand monetary reasons that never happened nor will it.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
I have not played Rampage Knight but it looks better. Lost Castle felt like a lovely mobile-flash game with extremely stiff/unresponsive, janky and unsatisfying combat and movement. I really wanted to like it and seems like itd be right up my alley but I could not get over how much it just felt like a mobile game port.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jul 1, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
I can confirm Immortal Redneck is so loving good. If you even half-liked Ziggurat as a repeating FPS-roomclearing game with loot, please get Immortal Redneck.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I bought Grim Dawn back in early access a year or so ago and just could not get in to it. It felt clunky or something, I never could place my finger on it. Did it change or does it feel different since it actually launched or should I just tag it with my "Never Playing" tag?

Give it a try. I mean its a complete game now and tweaks here and there. Perhaps you just werent in the mood. Unless you have lovely internet, pretty trivial just to DL it and give it a quick hr play and see if you like it this time.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
Definitely skip Oblivion. It's really quite bad and inch deep shallow and repetitive as gently caress with everything wrong about Skyrim but several orders of magnitude worse. There isn't even really that much interesting to explore with everything being the same. Awful writing and so as well.

I'd even be hesitate to rec Morrowind today still but it's definitely cool at the time and if you get past jank and old graphics it's worth it at least. Oblivion has no redeeming qualities over Skyrim and not even by a long shor

There are much better older & modern games to spend your precious time on earth playing

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

fyallm posted:

I tried Automata and was using a mouse/keyboard and I couldn't understand the controls, it just felt like I should not be playing it with a keyboard so I refunded it :/

I am looking for a new game (solo) to purchase but I can't figure out what I want, but have figured out what I don't want and maybe you guys can help me pick?

Don't like:
-Rogue style games

I just want to play a new fun game
How dead set are you against "Rogue" games? Are you able to handle Roguelite elements where floors are sort of random-generated into rooms and you earn money that you spend after dying to make yourself more powerful?

If that doesn't bother you, take a look at Immortal Redneck http://store.steampowered.com/app/595140/Immortal_Redneck/ It's an fast-paced run-n-gun twitch-y FPS game where you're clearing through pyramid floors and blasting through enemies and gathering stuff to slowly improve things like Health, Crit %, Speed, Gold drops, etc.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

OK sale is pretty much over for me unless someone buys a playset of Flagstones of Trokair from me so I can get NiER, so now what to play? I've narrowed it down to a list, but someone suggest one of these. Preference is to things that can be finished in one evening to get them into my "finished" category and off my HD.

(yes, some of this stuff is old, I have just never played any of these other than Thumper which is so good I want to finish it so it's on the list, baby)

Firewatch you can finish pretty quickly in <6 hrs. Uhh I think Edith Finch and Oxenfree are also very short being <6 hrs each but I have not played them.

Then play Hollow Knight, its about 20-40 hours.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

fyallm posted:

This looks.... Interesting, haha.. I need to watch some more videos to see if I love it, or hate it.

Should I buy dishonored 1 or 2?
Did you ever play Ziggurat or like Serious Sam esque games? (This guy's FOV is super high but shows pretty well what you can do)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iMouU4botY&t=474s

Also both. Well, Dishonored 1 is like $3 so get that first. They're both very good games, 1 is better as a whole package; 2 is better QoL and mechanic wise (although 1 is still really good in that department) but the story and overa;l package isn't as good. Still really worth playing if only for the levels which are top notch A+++ design.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 4, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

fyallm posted:

I have never heard of ziggurat, it looks interesting... The thing that always turns me off on these rogue games is there are just way to many options on gear and upgrades, I feel like if I dont spend just as much time researching the items and picking the right upgrade or using the right powerful weapon I am gimping myself so much it makes the game frustratingly hard.
It doesn't really matter, scrolls (powerups) are auto-pickup and sometimes are good, sometimes are bad (like 80% good) so you don't have much autonomy there. Guns drop from enemies/chests and most are really sidegrades and you get a feel for what they do quick anyways, there isn't actual RNG stats for guns. When you die you lose whatever guns/scrolls you had but you keep the Gold you collect from dead enemies so at the end of your run you can upgrade yourself at a hub like +hp, +dmg, +speed, +critiical hit chance %, etc. You can't really gimp yourself because you can always just go make another run and earn more Gold.

Very much a "ok ONE MORE RUN I PROMISE" syndrome *its 4am in the morning and sun is peeking through the blinds*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

FishBowlRobot posted:

Has anyone seen a good space combat strategy game on sale?

Starfarer http://fractalsoftworks.com/

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

fyallm posted:

I didn't get that version of Dishonored 1, is it to late?
No friend, you did it correct. Bethesda/Steam hosed up pricing

Base game: $2.50 (you did this correct)
DLC: The Knife of Dunwall + Brigmore Witches. ($3 x2)
Total: $8.5

These are the only two DLC you should get. They are their own mini-campigns but are two parts of a DLC campagin so you finish one and then it picksup right afterwards in the next one. They are also really good

The Definitive Edition includes Dunwall City Trials (mostly stupid) and some lovely Void pack which you don't need at all: $10

You saved yourself $1.5! Go sales

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

-Blackadder- posted:

I like flashy combat so...

Seraph has jumped in and out of my cart several times due to some bad comments I've seen. But it keeps sneaking back into my cart because the Let's Play videos I watched made it look pretty cool and it's got an upgrade system and is only $2.60.

Dust, same thinking above + this also has a lot of positive reviews.

ICEY - I took this out of my cart, because it was $8 and only -27%. Perhaps I should switch that around some how with the above two?

Dead Cells - Lol, I made this same argument! But apparently the price is going up, so I might as well jump in now.

Good question, I really enjoyed the WWII-centric Medal of Honor/Call of Duty games (MoH: Allied/Pacific Assault/Airborn, CoD: 1,2, United Offensive) for their single player campaigns. So I figured World at War would be a good choice since I never played it. It is surprisingly expensive for it's age, but isthereanydeal price history check says it's never gone below $9. I just want a good single player WWII campain experience like the old Medal of Honor/Call of Duty games. If anyone knows of better alternatives I'm open to it.

Seraph isn't particular good. It's extremely repetitive, the story is non-existant to stupid and devs even admitted they didn't care about it. Levels are repetitive and you fight the same 3 guys. The combat IS actually very nice and fun, but there's nothing exciting to go along with it which is a god drat shame. The upgrades are literally +0.5% damage poo poo.

Also I'd say skip Dust. It's an fairly solid decent game overall, albiet very loving anime with awful story and anime voices. But you have plenty of Metroidvanias on your list and Hollow Knight is just way better by 10000x factor. Get it next sale if you really want another metroidvania but we could recommend better as well.

As far as COD: WAW, I dunno, maybe wait for the new COD WW2 game to come out? Unfortunately I can't really think of any good new ones so idk. Go for it since it won't be any cheaper ever

e:
Also i'd say skip RAGE. It's neat to shoot some guys and watch them flail around and the actual shooting is pretty good, but the game itself is hot mediocre poo poo. There are far better FPS games to get. Like, idk, how about Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? http://store.steampowered.com/app/204450/Call_of_Juarez_Gunslinger/

e: e: Was it you said who said they didn't like doing trials for better timing and score and things? You might want to reconsider SUPERHOT until next sale if so because it's still pretty pricy @ $15. The actual story is like 2 hrs long but it's made up for with different trials and things. That wasn't really for me but a lot of people liked it.

I suppose all this is caveated depending on your disposal income and free time. If you're still in highschool or unemployed or between college semesters with so much time and lot of money, just buy everything you want that even looks slightly interesting to you. Personally I stand by the thread-title, don't play something that isn't the absolutely best games you can play but if it's something you think you'll like and you have the actual time to play it, sure go for it man!

Xaris fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jul 4, 2017

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

-Blackadder- posted:

Should I really dump SuperHot? Everyone seems to love it. And the innovative shooting mechanic does look pretty bad rear end. But it is expensive too.

I mean its kind of neat, I wasn't super in love with actually playing it but I did enjoy the concept. A lot of people do like it a lot though so YMMV.

But I'm not really a arcade-trials/challenge mode person where you replay levels but with different restrictions or things. If you are, go for it. Otherwise may want to wait because the actual campaign itself is mostly a tutorial and super short and more about doing challenges and endless mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

ArfJason posted:

I asked this in another thread but more opinions are always nice:
I like metroidvanias and as such id like to buy hollow knight.
But, REmake is also going for 10 bucks and ive wanted to try it since the gc days but i dont have much experience with classic horror games, even if its the cream of the crop.
Which one will be more bang for my ten bucks?
I'd say Hollow Knight because it's my indie GOTY and best metroidvania on Steam, but I haven't played remake so i'm just offering half the opinion required to answer. sorry mate

I would say also buy Resident Evil 4 if you haven't played it, it's real super good and only $6.80 http://store.steampowered.com/app/254700/resident_evil_4__biohazard_4/. idk how REmake turned out

• Locked thread