Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im enjoying this time we have together w/randy before we discover his terrible secrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

apparently covfefe is a big meme at my friends workplace and i feel really bad for him

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

memes are the dna of the soul

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

logikv9 posted:

im deadly serious about jeb

:same:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnuR3y8HUm8

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Squizzle posted:

san dimas high school football rules

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

imo Bloomberg was bluffing, maybe

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

he would have been more of a 96 Perot than a 92 Perot. no one really wanted to vote for Bloomberg

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

both those #s sound too high to me

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oh my god :barf:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ugh today is going to be a day of horrible takes isnt it. lol 'they could do it to progressives' indeed

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

what do these people want? to let the nazis go back to their holes and think about what they've done? lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

is she gonna do it? im down

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

'being "not nazis" is enough'

thats some loving ambition right there

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Al! posted:

you think thats bad try talking to them about the homeless

you think thats bad try talking to them about the incarcerated

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i'm sorry for this post, i just had a thought and it just felt so suck zone i feel like i needed to post it here.

if there are large chunks of unfuckable gynophibcs in our society, as we all know there are, that means there are a big bunch of voters without exposure to any women at all except their mother. shocking, i know.

maybe that’s an argument for mandatory gender studies (feminism) [IDPOL!!] (academic elitism) in all public schools. does that sound like an electoral winner to you? what about just a good idea generally? thanks for reading

ps: (not saying this is the only or best solution to this problem, obviously :))

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the daily show seemed pretty funny back in 2004

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i dont know i was just in high school at the time but it was cool how jon stewart would like make fun of the iraq war, make fun of cnn.... heck, donald trump won the presidency doing that, people love that poo poo now but it was cool back then

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Donkwich posted:

the luck zone

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ca has one of the worst prison industrial complexes in the country

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

liberals are very bad about prisons and criminal justice, it turns out

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah if you just base it on what the actual candidates did 2016 was soft as hell compared to 2008

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

politicians and prominent people in general these days are so concerned with never apologizing, never showing weakness.... can't help but think hillary's unwillingness to own up to anything is contributing to her record low favs. i still believe america would respect an apologizer, even in the age of trump

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

unless the excerpts have been super selective this is gonna be like the biggest dodge of responsibility since like W.'s book. i dunno. i hope the media tears her apart

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I'd rather her be forgotten, and people bringing her up are considered insane and ostracized.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

this is my work song
my prison perk song

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

:agreed: but eliminating systemic racism requires specific effort directed at that

sure but when your response to universal healthcare is "but will it solve racism??" and "it will never ever happen" it sounds sort of like you (hillary, not you, but probably you as well) are just trying to avoid doing anything

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The article isn't technically wrong, America could be "revived" if everyone behaved in ways that are designed specifically to support the system of capital accumulation and profit.

lol im not sure these days, maybe for a decade or two

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

nice to know that hillary managed to do what she wanted with her book, evoke high running emotions as all of twitter melts down

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

fleetwood mac were good at one time though

yeah please dont equate them with the eagles

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

actually i like the first two buckingham/nicks albums too so maybe i am out of step with the suck zone on this

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hillary's laugh. lol its been so long

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

pokemon go gently caress yourself!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Squizzle posted:

she lost a shoe

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

zegermans posted:

:allears: oh tell me about Bill Clinton's history of non-consensual sexual acts, Sean Hannity

definitely a conspiracy that bill clinton has way more accusations of sexual harassment than any other president cept trump, never ever trust women

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

clinton was an alpha with extreme emotional control

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol thats actually a pretty good point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Al! posted: