Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

But of course in our timeline...

Iron Twinkie posted:

JEB! will change parties to the Democrats and the DNC will throw themselves at his feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I'm more interested in the person that goes around handicapping people

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Feldegast42 posted:

That's why we primary the gently caress out of nearly every Democrat in the party so they have nowhere to run

Go full Stalin on the bitches (ok don't shoot them, but definitely kill their political careers if they don't convert)

Why don't we just put them in labor camps?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

she's got my vote

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i don't think farce is enough anymore

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

demoncrats

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/DavidOAtkins/status/895449710185529344

rofl

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nonsense posted:

demoncrats

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

YASSS QUEEN

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
love to think about ossoff's concession speech where he imitates obama

https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/877992418624360453

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lmao nothing matters and im actually laughing

like i have no idea why this is so funny squizzle, probe me for gods sake i cant take it ahahhahadkfahdkl lahvldknacakhd :kheldragar:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hell yeah I'm a DEMOCRAT

D
E
M
O
Consolidate Federal Data Centers
R
A
T

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Then how did Obama win if not all Democrats voted for him? :thunk:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

punk rebel ecks posted:

Then how did Obama win if not all Democrats voted for him? :thunk:

zuckerberg hacked the election! real news!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

zuckerberg hacked the election! real news!

i really wanna see if ZUCK has the grit to turn facebook into the worlds largest propaganda machine.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
just a reminder amid all this excitement over ossof losing to the zaxbys chicken mascot there was another election that evening in south carolina where the dem performed even better with zero support in a district clinton lost by 20+

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina%27s_5th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

The Muppets On PCP posted:

just a reminder amid all this excitement over ossof losing to the zaxbys chicken mascot there was another election that evening in south carolina where the dem performed even better with zero support in a district clinton lost by 20+

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina%27s_5th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

I have a feeling I'm learning the wrong lesson from this

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey was this posted last month?

quote:

60% Of House Democrats Vote For A Defense Budget Even Bigger Than Trump's

For the 2017 fiscal year that ends on September 30, the Obama budget called for $582.7 billion, which included a base budget of $523.9 billion and the "overseas contingency operations (OCO) budget" of $58.8 billion. The Trump administration wanted to add about $54 billion. As the Defense Department's own budget numbers showed, it requested $574.5 billion in base budget and $64.6 billion in OCO for a total of $639.1 billion.

Today, the House passed a $696.5 billion defense bill that makes Trump's look positively reasonable in comparison.

Of the 194 Democrats, 117 voted for the bill and 73 voted against, with 4 not voting. In other words, of the party that supposedly opposes rampant military spending and the Trump administration, 60% voted for this bill.

RESISTANCE.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lmao god drat i love hawk dems literally the dumbest fuckers

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
*clapping emoji or whatever* WE NEED MORE TRANSGENDER FIGHTER PILOTS BOMBING CIVILIANS!!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/thepwrofluv/status/895456334468046848

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
wait i thought the corncob thing was sexist/an implied thread of rape where is the racism coming from what is going on who are these people?!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

both those #s sound too high to me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
THE JOKE IS LITERALLY THAT SOMEONE TRANSMOGRIFIED INTO AN EAR OF CORN AFTER BEING MADE A FOOL

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
"wolf whistle"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ALSO SINCE WHEN IS CORN A SOLELY POC FOOD WHITE PEOPLE LOVE THE poo poo OUT OF CORN EVERYBODY IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE DOES

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ALSO SINCE WHEN IS CORN A SOLELY POC FOOD WHITE PEOPLE LOVE THE poo poo OUT OF CORN EVERYBODY IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE DOES

It was mostly white people who died from niacin deficiency because they were too dumb to nixtamalize their corn with lime like the much smarter natives were doing. So you could say that white people were the ultimate corncobs

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
lol cornbread like all cornmeal based foods came from native americans

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zas posted:

both those #s sound too high to me

I recall the Bernie numbers being like 7-9% depending on the source.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

corn is loving delicious

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Corn on the cob with some butter and salt and pepper is really delicious.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Agnosticnixie posted:

I would be amazingly surprised if a big donor's kid didn't find a way to fail up.

that's exactly what it is

the Party is going to find some use for Ossoff even if they couldn't brute force him into the House

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Rand alPaul posted:

Corn on the cob with some butter and salt and pepper is really delicious.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Frijolero posted:

love 2 cargo cult

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

that's exactly what it is

the Party is going to find some use for Ossoff even if they couldn't brute force him into the House

have they considered using him to cut costs by not employing him at all

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

have they considered using him to cut costs by not employing him at all

penny wise, pound foolish

punt ossoff out of the party, save $110,000/year, oops, you lost the millions he raised for some fuckoff election in georgia

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Frijolero posted:

https://twitter.com/DanSWright/status/895475349638627328%5C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
apparently stupid hillary twitter has come up with their answer to cobbing: donuts

stemming from this article:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/rubycramer/our-revolution-has-a-problem-with-the-dictatorial-arrogant

quote:

“Dictatorial.” “Arrogant.” “Pompous.” “Superficial.” “Tone-deaf.” “Tone-dead.” “Out of line.” “Insulting” — “absolutely insulting.”

These are the words that Nina Turner, president of the group founded by Bernie Sanders to further his "political revolution," used in an interview to describe the Democratic National Committee. The grievances converge around a recent trip to deliver petitions to the party’s headquarters in Washington, where Turner and other progressives were greeted by barricades, security guards, and an offering of donuts and water, an empty gesture indicative, as she saw it, of an institution that isn't “smart enough, humble enough, to say let’s take a step back and really listen to the people," that instead is far too willing to “disregard people,” to “dismiss,” “belittle,” and “shun,” to “push them to the side” — all of which has left Turner with the view, as she puts it, that "the establishment side of the Democratic Party have shown themselves to be dictators" who "want to dictate the terms of unity."

• Locked thread