Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Past the event horizon of teh Suck Zone, turned to spaghetti forever by Democrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

are bad dems allergic to having any concrete policy position

Yeah otherwise they'd have to be honest and say "we love the status quo! All we want is for everything to stay the way it is right now forever!"

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

but one more thing: if you consider yourself a democrat and you are not angry about the present state of things with this party, you either don't understand the problem or you have a vested interest in continuing the problem.

My Dem state senator recognizes and dislikes me now so I consider that a good start

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Condiv posted:

STFU about Single Payer. People's health care is at risk right now, especially millions of women and POC. Shut up about your purity legislation that would disproportionately help white people, and potentially would hurt the same people trying to save the ACA. Stop making GBS threads on people who are doing real work to save some lives. For once, look in the loving mirror, learn some humility, and start working, or shut up, step aside, and never speak again.

Yeah there aren't millions of people in California without health insurance (the state with the highest poverty rate in the nation), and the Democrats in power could save money by giving health care to everyone one, and it's also not like people here aren't actively working towards it.

Go gently caress yourself you piece of poo poo.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

:ssh: it's a copypaste

he should source his quotes soon though

Oh no, I really hosed up by caring about something.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Montasque posted:

How the gently caress can people think Single Payer is racist or sexist? WHAT THE gently caress?

They're regressives and they want to pretend they're not

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Rand alPaul posted:

This shithead was just on MSNBC saying that the Democrats are going to win in 2020 because there are enough moderate Republicans "who lost respect for Trump" to vote Democrat.

Why do all the democrats have brain stink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

logikv9 posted:

If you don't do the dean scream every morning to get yourself ready for the awful day ahead then you might be dead inside

open palm slam the dean scream and i do all the moves hard etc

• Locked thread