Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Democrats aren't winning poo poo in 2018. Please sticky this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rodney Stooksbury would have won.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

LOL he hates baseball because of steroids.

quote:

I asked him about steroids once and let’s just summarize it to say something to this effect. Anyone who cheats should not be allowed to enter the Hall of Fame. He talked about two record books, one for steroids and one for those who weren’t caught.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

that addresses the 18-21 portion, maybe (not like Ohioans don't go in-state), but what about 22-28?

There's tons of 22-28 year olds in college.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
This year is the first year my state tried to disenfranchise me for having an out of state license, even though I've voted at that polling place for over a decade now. It's pretty obvious who they are targeting when they pass those laws, but you'd think the political party that relies upon those people for votes would have done something about it. :shrug:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
All the Bad Dems I see being shared on Facebook agree this was a great election and that Ossoff made a huge swing in a district that was unwinnable.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

She just really wanted Pokemon Go 2 Polls.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

i guess its time to write off the dems forever huh

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
hosed up the way the GRU hacked Anthony Rendon to make him kill single-payer.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Face When posted:

Is the Zuck really considering being Nader and getting in this 2020 election? At least Nader had character...and charts.

Bloomberg threatened to be the Nader for 2016, so why not Zuck? America has an endless appetite for CEO worship.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

etalian posted:

Pro tip the US would be better if we redistribute wealth in old days with 90 percent top tax brackets and big estate taxes.

FDR's tax rate was the best tax rate, quote if you're down.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

two losers

btw are we still wanting to drive out Pelosi because that's a great idea and we'll totally get a more left leaning minority leader?

Replace Congress with Workers' Committees from the local tractor factory.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

I feel like those would be pretty right-leaning

So would any Democrat.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

goddamn he's never on tv so I always forget but triple h has the biggest nose

Aquilonian as gently caress. If this were Ancient Rome he'd probably be Consul or something.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
That schnitzel looks too thick and undercooked. It's shameful as gently caress. Should be flat, brown, and crispy.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nonsense posted:

milanesa brother :discourse:

Oh man the Germans have been lying to me all this time and just insist everything is schnitzel. Liking this milanesa.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Planned Parenthood reminds me of Susan G. Komen, in that they really don't want what they say they want. But at least PP helps people. Susan G. Komen abandoned any pretense of being a charity years ago.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

a literal bucket of poo poo or Rodney Stooksbury (a man who does not exist) are better than tromp tho

I'm filing Rodney Stooksbury to run for governor of Oklahoma.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Know what is keeping premiums high? Redundant data centers.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venuz Patrol posted:

i can't even imagine thinking of susen g komen and planned parenthood being ideologically the same, i guess i've got a while to go before i hit galaxy brain

Whomever is in charge of PP's lobbying/political action group is okay with people not getting healthcare and that's really the only excuse I can come up with.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

GodFish posted:

Hillary Clinton: Smarter than any dude who ran for office.

This is after she was the Most Qualified Person to Ever Run for Office.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

No but you see there was a RANDOM VILLAIN who kept the nice things from being added and Obama was helpless! :qq:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Watching The Bonding. Troi gets to be useless by telling Picard to beam the away team up 1 second before they request a beam-up. I'm not sure what injury exactly the makeup on the dead away team member's head is supposed to be showing.

Edit: wrong thread

Picard did nothing wrong.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah Seth Moulton sounds completely clueless as to why his party lost and can't even cling to the life preserver Siegel tossed him when he suggested too large a focus on identity and not economy.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
This was the perfect time for Seth Moulton to blame Big Data Center for Jon Ossoff's stunning loss.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have here in my hand a list of 500 redundant data centers that Nancy Pelosi knows about.

*Robert Siegel literally cuts into Prairie Home Companion to deliver the breaking news*

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Willa Rogers posted:

GHF, someone posted this about her local dem club; I think it might have been in TN:

Why aren't these people Republicans?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Candice Aiston is the fresh new face of the Democratic Party's resurgent youth movement.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I buy Mrs. Buttersworth because I can't afford real maple syrup and live in the South. :qq:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
:lol: at arguing France didn't really want to kill their king when they literally dragged him out into the streets and chopped his head off.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Macro would probably call him a CEO.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Please let me know if there's a living heir for this man so the Democrats can jump on the Macron Monarchy bandwagon.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Bugs are the good guys in the movie. I also root for the Vietcong in Platoon.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Winning means you have to govern then and that's really loving hard, so it's better to lose, get all that sweet consulting money, and just fire off op-eds twice a month.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Terrible how Putin hacked Merkel's account and made her vote against gay marriage.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

emperor norton would have won

Norton "dissolved Congress" and called for bridges and tunnels to be built. He'd win every state except South Carolina.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
French politicians seem very obsessed with suits and the status it affords them.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Diz is so hot.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Whigs had better ideas than these morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ace of Baes posted:

the dems are going to lose, very badly, in the 2018 mid terms

• Locked thread