Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

if elected president i pledge each and every american man woman and child will have access to a consolidated data center to store the psycographic information of their entire life

All data will be concentrated in massive city called Mega Data Center 1 and it will be protected by judges who after consolidating the judicial system will have the power to arrest and execute anyone who operates another server farm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ruzihm posted:

he's just saying the shibboleths, he only noticed the way the wind is blowing

He's really slow, Matty Yglesias figured it out about a week after Trump got elected.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

would have been great if obama had put this gently caress in jail, instead he’s publishing poo poo takes in the la times

Think of all the political goodwill he would have squandered with Republicans if he put them in jail.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary's hometown was Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., Little Rock, and Cedar Rapids.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's truly inspiring how Hillary Clinton taking corporate money and never talking directly to people opened the door for candidates to not take corporate donations and actually address issues that are important to voters.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Aahahah imagine going into a place where someone paid $237k to see you speak and telling them to go into a church basement and phone bank while eating cold pizza. Holy gently caress.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

I've seen other Hill people say this and I still don't know what she warned me about.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

Ocasio and I split a pizza once and she took all the leftovers home w/out asking. I couldn't even look aT her after that

This is very troubling, but unless she dabbed the pizza with napkins beforehand I will give her the benefit of the dou--oh gently caress she's eating it with a fork.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grimoire posted:

Behold y'all, some Krugsucc:

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1014237071773392896

I suppose the benefit of standing for nothing is you can stand for good things once in a while

He carried water so hard for Hillary in 2016 I wonder what position he was promised.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hire more female overseers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

unbutthurtable posted:

this man looks like a cartoon

Pretty sure that's a Tintin character.