Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i still however maintain my theory that following this stuff and reading #resistance tweets to make yourself mad breaks your brain sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Barry Convex posted:

I mean if he really did crash the rally and interrupt the speakers and that wasn't just something Hillbot Twitter was making up, that's pretty lovely

did you miss the videos of the crowds chanting his name or something

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
A rather dire picture being painted of coastal state dems slowly getting their poo poo togeather (as in challengers from the left appearing/winning) while the midwest slides further into hell.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Concerned Citizen posted:

*northam lols @ u*

im willing to slot VA going from solid red to kinda blue as a shift even if thinking about northam makes me want to walk into traffic

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agean90 posted:

Has this been happening elsewhere in the midwest? I mean it sucks but illinois is peak suck zone, that there was this much of a challenge after a mere 2 years of organizing is pretty good.

honestly I dunno; but you are quite correct obama's grand state is succ hell

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

why does the resistance love the word sir

Their parents/teachers/etc told them to call everyone that

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
SPEAKING OF SUCC: i'm back if anyone wants something in the OP quote this post with what you want and ill put it in the OP thank you and god bless

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
there are exactly 5000 voters in the united states that care about a korean peace deal and they all live in the D.C. NY corridor

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

what the gently caress

did the checks from brock start bouncing

e: also he's full of poo poo it was absolutely always personal attacks lmao

i'm fairly sure the most sad thing about him was he wasn't getting paid after the campaign ended

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Peter belongs to us now

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Daou is actually passionate about his politics. You can accuse him of being poo poo for 1000 different reasons but lack of sincerity isn't one of them.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's giving Daou way, way to much intellectual credit to assume this is an elaborate ruse instead of a (probably to late) attempt to make up for embarrassing himself

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

has a die-in ever convinced anyone of anything

It made publix poo poo their pants and pull all donations from republican candidates in florida

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
y'all are being way over pessimistic about what a good sign but I can't blame yah for thinking that way

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/voicehaver/status/1010669215374872576

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Peter is going to be farther to the left than most of C-SPAM by the end of next week

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Broke: Harris 2020

Woke: Bernie 2020

Bespoke: Premier of the United Peoples Republic of America Peter Dauo 2020

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao who the gently caress in her office thought this was good phrasing

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The real winner tonight is Daouist Thought

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Really starting to think we are hosed guys

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol we've always been

our only saving grace is parody universe rule means harris will lose the presidential nomination to an anime tankie or something

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Iv gone from hoping Hillary doesn't run again to hoping she does purely on how funny it would be to see her lose the primary. Ultimately I think she won't go through with it though because it would be embarrassing for her since Joe Biden would destroy her in the early on primaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

CC please reply to this with your thoughts/experiences from the campaign trail when you're off probation

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/1017800441667596289

Venom Snake too

Nichael?

TV adds = $$$ for the grifter class

• Locked thread