Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

why is that “unsettling?” unless of course you are classist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
also why are you idiots still talking about the dems as if they will still be a viable party in the future?

reform voting destroy the two party system.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tiberius Christ posted:

i thought brunch was breakfast for hungover drunks and transcends class

yes. but in worthless shitholes like manhattan it becomes a class-signifier.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Thoguh posted:

What is it with states in the northeast that have side parties that always just nominate the Democratic candidate? Is there a reason for the working families party to exist since they don't seem to be a real third party?

for New York it’s part of fusion voting. I’m sure there is some fuckery involved, but I don’t know the details of how candidates get on that line.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
How does crowley have WFP endorsement before the primary? Is the WFP actually succ?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mr Hootington posted:

Centrists are more a threat than the nazis.

I’ve often said Nazi enablers are much worse then nazis and I stand by that.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

anime was right posted:

id rather have an insurgent army of centrists than nazis, my dude

but centrism does not help at all.

nazis are few and completely impotent on their own, but the people pragmatically supporting fascism like democrats a d capitalists are much more numerous and dangerous.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I voted for the Working Family Party, which in hindsight, may not have been that good of an idea.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

GoluboiOgon posted:

how are they so bad at this? how?

This is actually what they want. Remember dems are trash, and they aren't "bad" at politics, they want these things to happen.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

SKULL.GIF posted:

attack pocan et al for voting no on their own bill (remember, republicans have absolutely no shame about hypocrisy) showing that they aren't actually serious about abolishing ICE and are doing a political stunt

I think this will work for most of the red meat of the GoP base, which honestly is all they need.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

SKULL.GIF posted:

also, very unsure "they aren't actually serious" is a great gotv strategy

No not "they aren't actually serious" More "these silly democrats don't even know what they want."

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

spacetoaster posted:

Well, there are still some folks who are un-ironically saying poo poo about hillary. That dong won't hunt. :colbert:

Hillary is trash.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

spacetoaster posted:

I like your av.

Thanks!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

poo poo they're on to my lmao posts

This is me, I'm "Guccifer 2.0" poo poo posting.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

unbutthurtable posted:

I HEREBY UNLIKE YOU

[/url]
[/quote]

lol. I doubt that is how she meant it, but that is now my head cannon.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Vox Nihili posted:

lol if you dont want this, just lol

As long as the political assassins adhere to a consistent ideology that isn't "anarchy in the UK" I'm ok with this.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jazerus posted:

Staff in Clinton’s analytics department sit under a sign that hangs from the ceiling with the words “statistically significant” printed on it. And overnight, in some of the few hours that headquarters isn’t whirring with activity, the team’s computers run 400,000 simulations of the fall campaign in what amounts to a massive stress-test of the possibilities on Nov. 8. That way, in morning calls with senior staff, Kriegel can deliver any key findings.

One Democratic strategist, an Obama veteran with knowledge of the Clinton campaign, marveled at Kriegel’s sway in Brooklyn. “I have never seen a campaign that’s more driven by the analytics,” the strategist said. It’s not as if Kriegel’s data has ever turned around Clinton’s campaign plane; it’s that her plane almost never takes off without Kriegel’s data charting its path in the first place.

“From our schedule to our voter contact to where our organizers spend their time, almost everyone here interacts with his work and their work is influenced by his insights,” Mook said, calling Kriegel’s analyses the campaign’s “invisible guiding hand.”

:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

I cringe twice as hard because I remember reading that poo poo in 2016.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mila kunis posted:

they say russia is controlled by corrupt obligarchs.

you know what else is? thats right, the democratic party of the united states of america.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Thoguh posted:

lol, remember when he held that rally at a recycling factory and the Democrats thought it was a huge self own that he was standing in front of cubes of compacted aluminum cans?

He did that multiple times. The recycling plant, the literal garbage processing, and a few others that were so "lol worthy" by the so-called HRC progressives.

• Locked thread