Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I didn't log in to facebook for like 9 years but didn't delete my account and for a while the only one who didn't get it was my mom she would post stuff and send me messages and would wonder why i didn't respond an i told her i didn't use it anymore but she refused to believe that i, as a member of the group kids these days, didn't use it, anyway eventually she gave up and last year i finally actually did the work to delete my account

well that's my story of how an inactive fb account brutally trolled my mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

oliwan posted:

I miss ICQ and the uh oh! sound :(

alnilam

Yeah to use an admittedly corny overdone and sightly jingoistic metaphor, in my time the internet has gone from being the wild west, to being the wild west with big cities here and there, to being a well groomed modernist landscape. Someday a nat geo journalist will write about "Something Awful: The Website Time Forgot" the same way they write about little old towns in wyoming

• Locked thread