Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
pretty sure the OP should have to do some sort of challenge or something for abandoning this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
that would be what we here at somethingawful.com call 'a good start'

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Suspect Bucket posted:

Hooray! New posts in the suckling pig thread!

Boo, no actual suckling pig developments.

no this thread is the 'sucking' pig thread

because it loving sucks

ayoooooooooo lmao ill be here all night, remember to tip your bartenders, they work really really really really really really really really really really hard pouring liquid into those glasses

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
le petit rob

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
ok, normally I don't bump poo poo threads, because that's a pet peeve of mine

you know what else is a pet peeve of mine?

someone posting a thread about doing something that literally has been on my mind as a 'hey, I should do this for my birthday or a thanksgiving or celebration or something, I've always really wanted to really do this, I'd be really interested if someone on the internet posted a thread about it and gave updates about how they did it and maybe pictures' type thing, and then them promising 'hey! I'll post an update and pictures!' and then literally that not ever happening.

forums poster 'MysteriousStranger' I don't know or care who you are, by all appearances just a 2016 GBS yifftard, but post goddamn pictures and an update of your sucking pig cooking thing or I promise to god on all that is holy I will GWS permaban honor duel you to cook a loving sucking pig and post an update and pictures of the process, so that I can see said update and pictures or see you banished from this godforsaken forum forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
lol

oh hey that looks pretty good, gj

:shobon:

• Locked thread